College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

B63wSruIEAAZdvx.jpg

Right now Miami is thinking "What the :censored: did we just get ourselves into?"

If you are going to give a custom, 1-off type jersey to a celebrity who endorses your product... wouldn't you give at least a high quality jersey? Those look like little league, iron on numbers. This is going to be a disaster.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B63wSruIEAAZdvx.jpg

Right now Miami is thinking "What the :censored: did we just get ourselves into?"

If you are going to give a custom, 1-off type jersey to a celebrity who endorses your product... wouldn't you give at least a high quality jersey? Those look like little league, iron on numbers. This is going to be a disaster.

My assumption was Snoop did that on his own with a blank jersey. I could be wrong, I guess, but I don't think Adidas had anything to do with this.

I see Illinois State Red Birds is wearing white- red-white for 1-AA Title game *refuses to call it FCS*

Wonder if NDSU is going in their lucky Gold tops? Hope so.

*never mind, saw the white unis (w/ title game patches) are being worn on their facebook page*

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

I think you're wrong on that. Adidas has been sending a lot of swag out to former players when they take over a new school (ASU, Miami). Snoop also had a jersey from Arizona State. My guess is that Adidas is sending him swag too.

Probably... but that ASU jersey actually looked pretty nice. This looks home-made. Weird.

I am sure it's just the lighting but the jersey looks red to me.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

It just occurred to me that Cowboy/AT&T Stadium is the death place of originality for football. Super Bowl XLV was the first SB to start the brand at Cowboy Stadium and now the CFBP is starting the championship brand at AT&T Stadium.

Good point. Hopefully Goodell doesn't watch the NCG, otherwise we might have the Super Bowl fields with washed-out silver endzones for both teams.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

It just occurred to me that Cowboy/AT&T Stadium is the death place of originality for football. Super Bowl XLV was the first SB to start the brand at Cowboy Stadium and now the CFBP is starting the championship brand at AT&T Stadium.

Good point. Hopefully Goodell doesn't watch the NCG, otherwise we might have the Super Bowl fields with washed-out silver endzones for both teams.

Given this was an all-Nike playoff, I'm surprised we never saw Volt or Anthracite endzones.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

B63wSruIEAAZdvx.jpg

Even the most stubborn Nike hater has to admit that Adidas is a million times worse at this point, right?

Nobody can excuse or rationalize that travesty. If snoop wasn't being paid to post that I'm sure he would have spared us all the horror.

Why do you people keep thinking those are going to be the actual jerseys?! They are just jerseys given to Snoop to promote the switch. Geez....

Even as a promo, they are awful.

They're so bad, hipsters find them ironically terrible.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived