New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

What exactly about monochrome is it that appeals to the 'dope swag' crowd, I don't get it.

I am not in the 'dope swag' crowd because I'm apparently I'm to old to know what that means. But I do love a good looking monochrome uniform and it all started for me when the University of Kentucky started going all-blue. I feel that if there is a proper mix of stripes on all three main components, then it could be a really good look. Now on the the other-hand, if there are no stripes and each component is one color then I don't like them. Here are some perfect examples:

Good Monochrome:

den-03-11-allblue-richgabrielson-vert-62

Bad Monochrome:

Baltimore-Ravens-2012-2013-Black-Alterna

spacer.png

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What exactly about monochrome is it that appeals to the 'dope swag' crowd, I don't get it.

I am not in the 'dope swag' crowd because I'm apparently I'm to old to know what that means. But I do love a good looking monochrome uniform and it all started for me when the University of Kentucky started going all-blue. I feel that if there is a proper mix of stripes on all three main components, then it could be a really good look. Now on the the other-hand, if there are no stripes and each component is one color then I don't like them. Here are some perfect examples:

Good Monochrome:

den-03-11-allblue-richgabrielson-vert-62

Bad Monochrome:

Baltimore-Ravens-2012-2013-Black-Alterna

I would agree that the Broncos' mono is one of the better ones (and the Ravens' one of the worst) but IMO having the best monochrome look is sort of like being the skinniest kid at fat camp.

The all-black Ravens attempt to resemble their namesake albeit doing it rather lacklusterly (if that's a word) and would benefit with more purple on that particular uniform.

Corrected it for you.

Corrected it again.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

youth xl came today.

11128641_10204081563027762_1993902318_n.

:therock:

Are you small, or am I tall? I'm about 5'11" and I wear adult medium sized clothing.

5'9" 163 lbs. I dropped 67 lbs last year. It's nice paying 30 less bucks for a jersey. I was wearing adult xl last year at this time. I wear small or xsmall now in regular clothes, tight fitting, to show off I guess, my wife likes it when i wear tight clothes.

Yep, Youth XL is usually about the same as Adult S and much easier ti find...as well as cheaper as you mentioned.

87Redskins.png

According to donte whitner, the Browns will be carrots on their Monday night game

https://twitter.com/dontewhitner/status/590670623187324930

And so the nightmare officially begins.

Damn!!! I won't be able to avoid that @#$&*$ because they're playing the Ravens.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

one is homemade by me.

11180246_10204127429454394_1832533618_n.

I'm guessing the one on the right. Since you said you used the old Browns helmet and just added Brown to the facemask and stripes. A giveaway is the right one is glossier than the other.

yeah the new one has a seahawks like finish and the brown stripes thicker w/ texture and white is smaller. I slapped the white mask on the old one and it's good to go for 80s wks (thanksgiving & xmas) since I set them up by weekly matchups.

I saw this on Twitter, it was found at WalMart lmaohIMo5Vk.jpg

Maybe the gunmetal grey rumors weren't so far off. Maybe it was an idea nixed at the last minute.

Kinda reminds me of the Suns ash alternate.

NYCdog.png

The shadow is all wrong. Should be north-west.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived