NFL Changes 2014+

EJ_Barlik

Basically this but much cleaner and professional looking, of course.

tQtI3Pv.jpg

The advantage of this uniform set is that it takes the decision whether or not to blind myself out of disgust at their play out of my hands.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tQtI3Pv.jpg

The advantage of this uniform set is that it takes the decision whether or not to blind myself out of disgust at their play out of my hands.

All you need now is a...err...player in a "fierce" stance in front of a black background (don't forget the smoke) with his gloves together to show the slogan: "Horn 'em!"

zHaTsQK.jpg

tQtI3Pv.jpg

All you need now is a...err...player in a "fierce" stance in front of a black background (don't forget the smoke) with his gloves together to show the slogan: "Horn 'em!"

More like, "Ram It!"

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

As much as I love the traditional Rams horn on the helmets, I think they should consider tweaking it to make it a bit more realistic, much like the Vikings did.

354788.jpgvikings+helmet.png

Well realistic is relative here. Actual vikings didn't wear horned helmets.

The Cowboys are wearing blue AT HOME against Philadelphia. Weird.

and the Eagles are in green pants. Is that the first time this season?

The Cowboys used to wear the blue throwbacks on Thanksgiving, but due to the white helmet they've worn the regular blues on Thanksgiving the last 2 years. And as for the Eagles, I swear they wore them in Green Bay a few weeks ago.

The Cowboys are wearing blue AT HOME against Philadelphia. Weird.

and the Eagles are in green pants. Is that the first time this season?

The Cowboys used to wear the blue throwbacks on Thanksgiving, but due to the white helmet they've worn the regular blues on Thanksgiving the last 2 years. And as for the Eagles, I swear they wore them in Green Bay a few weeks ago.

They did. I was hoping for all white today.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

David Carr (sucked)...Mario Williams (good, but apparently not good enough to keep)...Jadeveon Clowney (injured)...but we're against a re-brand because the Oilers were a constant disappointment?

There's nothing wrong with the Texans identity & uniforms. In fact IMO, it's one of the best in the league, especially for a modern identity. Don't wish for Nike to break something that already works. All they need to do is make the red alternate the primary jersey.

NYCdog.png

Archived