NFL Changes 2015

Gothamite

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already have a feeling that by the time week one rolls around everyone is going to be sick of gold. My guess is just about anything NFL will in some way have gold incorporated in it. Team merchandise with logos in all gold, all gold jerseys, gold hats, gold gloves, gold socks, gold toasters, gold towels, gold bed sheets, gold lamps, gold rugs, gold footballs, gold bottle openers, gold car magnets, gold shoes, gold toilet seat covers, gold phone cases, gold helmets, gold tickets at games, gold banners, gold flags, gold tinted visors (someone will where one), gold on the fields, gold referees flags, gold plates, gold silverware, gold bobble heads, ... um ... gold backpacks, gold key chains, gold shoe laces, gold shot glasses, gold pins, gold pencils, gold coins (for the coin toss), gold slippers, gold golf balls, gold lunch boxes, gold sweaters, gold pants, gold pillows, gold shower curtains, gold game controllers, gold mugs, gold cups, gold stickers, gold toothbrush, maybe we’ll see some goald posts on the fields, gold colored hotdogs at games, gold game programs, gold watches, gold piggy banks, gold picture frames, gold folding chairs, gold fans, gold staplers, gold scissors, gold fish, golden grams, golden retrievers, golden nugget, the golden arches, gold plated gold, and gold.

Looking forward to it.

All teams:

re2l5zX.png

The browns is the old logo. I wonder if they'll release an updated one after April 14th.

Anyone else annoyed by the order of hats in the AFC South and AFC North? :)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

This whole thing would probably be more fitting for the league's 100th anniversary in 2020. But I'm sure someone at NFL decided they couldn't wait 5 years to make money on gold merchandise.

In five years the NFL will do this again... just with more gold!

I already have a feeling that by the time week one rolls around everyone is going to be sick of gold. My guess is just about anything NFL will in some way have gold incorporated in it. Team merchandise with logos in all gold, all gold jerseys, gold hats, gold gloves, gold socks, gold toasters, gold towels, gold bed sheets, gold lamps, gold rugs, gold footballs, gold bottle openers, gold car magnets, gold shoes, gold toilet seat covers, gold phone cases, gold helmets, gold tickets at games, gold banners, gold flags, gold tinted visors (someone will where one), gold on the fields, gold referees flags, gold plates, gold silverware, gold bobble heads, ... um ... gold backpacks, gold key chains, gold shoe laces, gold shot glasses, gold pins, gold pencils, gold coins (for the coin toss), gold slippers, gold golf balls, gold lunch boxes, gold sweaters, gold pants, gold pillows, gold shower curtains, gold game controllers, gold mugs, gold cups, gold stickers, gold toothbrush, maybe well see some goald posts on the fields, gold colored hotdogs at games, gold game programs, gold watches, gold piggy banks, gold picture frames, gold folding chairs, gold fans, gold staplers, gold scissors, gold fish, golden grams, golden retrievers, golden nugget, the golden arches, gold plated gold, and gold.

Looking forward to it.

bania2.jpg

That's gold, Jerry, gold!

All teams:

re2l5zX.png

The browns is the old logo. I wonder if they'll release an updated one after April 14th.

Anyone else annoyed by the order of hats in the AFC South and AFC North? :)

The spacing of those hats at the top and bottom of the 0 is brutal.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

I already have a feeling that by the time week one rolls around everyone is going to be sick of gold. My guess is just about anything NFL will in some way have gold incorporated in it. Team merchandise with logos in all gold, all gold jerseys, gold hats, gold gloves, gold socks, gold toasters, gold towels, gold bed sheets, gold lamps, gold rugs, gold footballs, gold bottle openers, gold car magnets, gold shoes, gold toilet seat covers, gold phone cases, gold helmets, gold tickets at games, gold banners, gold flags, gold tinted visors (someone will where one), gold on the fields, gold referees flags, gold plates, gold silverware, gold bobble heads, ... um ... gold backpacks, gold key chains, gold shoe laces, gold shot glasses, gold pins, gold pencils, gold coins (for the coin toss), gold slippers, gold golf balls, gold lunch boxes, gold sweaters, gold pants, gold pillows, gold shower curtains, gold game controllers, gold mugs, gold cups, gold stickers, gold toothbrush, maybe we’ll see some goald posts on the fields, gold colored hotdogs at games, gold game programs, gold watches, gold piggy banks, gold picture frames, gold folding chairs, gold fans, gold staplers, gold scissors, gold fish, golden grams, golden retrievers, golden nugget, the golden arches, gold plated gold, and gold.

Looking forward to it.

You forgot having Macklemore perform Gold at the Super Bowl Halftime show.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

This whole thing would probably be more fitting for the league's 100th anniversary in 2020. But I'm sure someone at NFL decided they couldn't wait 5 years to make money on gold merchandise.

It's gold because 50th Anniversaries are Golden. The NFL 75th Anniversary had a diamond in the logo to represent the Diamond anniversary. 2020 should be marked by Platinum, but we'll see.

bSLCtu2.png

Archived