MLB Changes 2015

TVIXX

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pirates have matte black helmets:

B-KuZvqCMAAPNhE.jpg

I don't like it, but it works for them at least.

The Pirates can sort of pull it off because they used to wear these --

Clemente.jpgPirates.jpg

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I have it on good authority that the Red Sox will throwback to 1975 this season.

Pullovers or red crown hats?

There's no "or". The red-crown era of the Sox came with the pullover jerseys. So it has to be both.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

I have it on good authority that the Red Sox will throwback to 1975 this season.

Pullovers or red crown hats?

There's no "or". The red-crown era of the Sox came with the pullover jerseys. So it has to be both.

Not exactly. The pullovers came in in 1972; they wore those unis with the solid blue caps until 1975.

74YAZ.jpg

Anyway, the 1975 unis include the red-crown caps.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

Just picked up my first low crown 5950 hat. Got the Braves Diamond Era throwback. I definitely like the fit. It doesn't seem that different than the 3930 other than the fact it's not a Flex Fit style. It sits nicely on the top of my head without so much extra fabric giving it that "boxy" look and it comes with the bill pre-curved like the 3930. One difference I noticed is that the embroidered logo is slightly smaller on the low crown... probably to give it the same proportions with less of a front panel to work with. Don't get me wrong, I still like the normal 5950 but I can also dig the low crown and even see it being my "go-to." It's more comfortable overall and the sizing is spot on. Most traditional 5950s are inconsistent with sizing and are never perfect for me... they are either too tight or way loose, but this low crown hit the sweet spot.

Just picked up my first low crown 5950 hat. Got the Braves Diamond Era throwback. I definitely like the fit. It doesn't seem that different than the 3930 other than the fact it's not a Flex Fit style. It sits nicely on the top of my head without so much extra fabric giving it that "boxy" look and it comes with the bill pre-curved like the 3930. One difference I noticed is that the embroidered logo is slightly smaller on the low crown... probably to give it the same proportions with less of a front panel to work with. Don't get me wrong, I still like the normal 5950 but I can also dig the low crown and even see it being my "go-to." It's more comfortable overall and the sizing is spot on. Most traditional 5950s are inconsistent with sizing and are never perfect for me... they are either too tight or way loose, but this low crown hit the sweet spot.

Did you buy your regular size? I remember hearing last season that the diamond era caps ran a little big compared to the regular 5950s.

Did you buy your regular size? I remember hearing last season that the diamond era caps ran a little big compared to the regular 5950s.

I am not sure what my regular size would be. I've got a number of traditional 5950s, some in 7 1/4 and some in 7 3/8. They are just so inconsistent. I was anxious because I had to order online and couldn't try it on first but I got a 7 3/8 figuring it will be a little bigger but have the lower crown. Fits perfectly!

I am not sure what my regular size would be. I've got a number of traditional 5950s, some in 7 1/4 and some in 7 3/8. They are just so inconsistent. I was anxious because I had to order online and couldn't try it on first but I got a 7 3/8 figuring it will be a little bigger but have the lower crown. Fits perfectly!

I have the same sizing dilemma as you. I'm either a 7 1/4 or 7 3/8, but I can never order them online anymore because it's so inconsistent

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

Archived