Ask A Moderator

There's already the Majestic XII.

Don't ask about the Majestic XII.

1st rule: You don't talk about the Majestic-XII.

2nd rule: You DON'T talk about the Majestic-XII.

3rd rule: If a board member says "STOP" or goes limp on an argument, the topic discussion is over.

4th rule: Primarily two board members to a topic, but more members are welcomed.

5th rule: One topic at a time.

6th rule: No shirt, no shoes (because no one else knows what you're (not) wearing during topic discussions).

7th rule: Board discussions will go on as long as they have to.

8th rule: If this is your first time with the Majestic-XII, you CAN fight them (but preferably not).

I don't feel sorry for him, and I don't think you have to feel sorry for him.

Calling him out for being an idiot isn't baiting, it isn't trolling, nor is it causing trouble.

Never said that it was. In fact, I said that a post that was cool for me was "I can't really feel sorry for the guy because he put himself in a really stupid position." This is exactly what you've just said I wouldn't allow.

The issue comes with comments like "he deserved to die and the Earth is better without him in the gene pool," which is unproductive and over the line. That's got a much greater likelihood of starting trouble and you should be able to recognize that difference. If you can't, I'm sorry.

How does being respectful and productive jibe with an entire thread about earning points based on when someone dies?

Here's a question:

I'm trying to send a message to more than 1 recipient but it is not working. I am able to select the 1st recipient from the list but not the 2nd one.

I have left a space and, have used a comma with a space. Neither seem to work.

I'm sure it's something small and stupid that I'm over looking but can someone please advise?

Only mods can send messages to more than 1 recipient.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Here's a question:

I'm trying to send a message to more than 1 recipient but it is not working. I am able to select the 1st recipient from the list but not the 2nd one.

I have left a space and, have used a comma with a space. Neither seem to work.

I'm sure it's something small and stupid that I'm over looking but can someone please advise?

Only mods can send messages to more than 1 recipient.

Thanks

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

There's already the Majestic XII.

Don't ask about the Majestic XII.

High_Council_Chamber.png

Basically this.

Fake Edit: I totally didn't even notice there are 12 guys in the council. Illuminati and stuff man..

More like this:

Funny-Gangster-15.jpg

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I understand the second suspension thread for the guy with four accounts, he made the third and fourth to get around being banned. But I don't remember seeing in the rules that you can't have two accounts. Is that a recent add?

He got suspended and created the second account which got both of those banned, then created 2 more

I understand the second suspension thread for the guy with four accounts, he made the third and fourth to get around being banned. But I don't remember seeing in the rules that you can't have two accounts. Is that a recent add?

He got suspended and created the second account which got both of those banned, then created 2 more
Actually, the GraysonColtsBoy account was created long before the MrRangersFan account.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Actually, the GraysonColtsBoy account was created long before the MrRangersFan account.

Was the original Grayson one banned because he was, like, 8?

It's just as annoying to scroll past these "MOD EDIT" posts as it was to see all those Cardinals rings.

Question, mods: Would it be possible to instead just delete bad posts instead of simply editing out all the text?

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.