Atlanta Hawks -- 2015 rebranding

j'villejags

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here they are.

I really wish they would have snuck some black onto the home set. Though it's not how I would do it, I don't mind ATLANTA on the homes.

https://cmgajcatlantahawks.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/uniforms.pdf

Yeah adding black to the home set would be my only addition based on first impressions.

I really love what they did here. Compared to the past branding, they finally have a look that separates them from everyone else. I know a lot of people here seem to be more traditional in taste when it comes to uniforms (and that's fine) but I feel like these uniforms and this branding will be super successful for ATL.

MASSIVE upgrade for the Hawks. Three thumbs up.

Are they the best uniforms in basketball? Far from it. But they're unique and interesting, the polar opposite of their last set. I love the use of volt. Overall I think these look great. I'm legitimately pumped. The Hawks have taken over the title of best new uniform of 2015 in my book

90758391980.gif

MASSIVE upgrade for the Hawks. Three thumbs up.

Are they the best uniforms in basketball? Far from it. But they're unique and interesting, the polar opposite of their last set. Overall I think these look great. I'm legitimately pumped. The Hawks have taken over the title of best new uniform of 2015 in my book

Just asked a buddy of mine, he's in tune with "The current culture". He could only say, "Those are the "coldest uniforms in the NBA". I think these will be a big hit. Honestly, huge thumbs up from me. They look cohesive, which is far from the Clippers. Every uni in their set has a different side panel or piping. I can't wait for the Raptors set now. It could be a 4/5 for this off season which is still a huge uniform upheaval in the league.

They REALLY could've just extended the side panel onto the jersey and put the pattern in that, but this isn't too bad. Nice to see the whole Southeast Division has some pretty unique looks.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

I wasn't completely sold on these in the mockups, but the real thing is fantastic. Great work here.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived