NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

A better look at the Sixers shorts and gold side "Liberty Bell" accentsEJyony7XkAEoyzU?format=jpg&name=large

“Let’s showcase these Nike unis in front of this Reebok sign”

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

19 minutes ago, Froob said:

Is that black? Eh..just do a white rainbow jersey. It’s arguably the greatest nba jersey ever. 

They had a white rainbow jersey last year. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

7 hours ago, Pyromania1983 said:

Might just be the lighting here, but they look more white than cream in this photo (though the initial photo shows that it is clearly cream).

it’s cream. They had them on the news this morning. Basically the ones from a couple seasons ago, just spelling out the whole city name. I think the Phila is way better, as were the ones with the stars. These are fine, just not as good as the others. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Blazers have been pretty solid across the board. I think the Sixers are up there as well (I was lukewarm to last season's gray "Rocky" set). They're mainly sticking to team colors and throwing back to previous looks. As for teams thinking outside the box, I think Utah has done a great job. Their City Edition has been among the best looks in the league.

13 hours ago, daveindc said:

Fresh Prince of Dallas. It's like they thought the "City" in City Edition means "urban".

Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I become the prince of a town called Dall-as

In New York City drafted and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school
When a golddigger, she was up to no good
Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little lawsuit and my GM got scared
He said you're movin' with our backcourt and Lee to Dall-as

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said Mavs and it had boots in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought man forget it yo homes to Dall-as
I pulled up for a three from about 25 or 30
And I yelled to the center yo homes did ya dirty
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the prince of Dall-as

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

10 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Cle, Orl, Atl, Dal, Cha, The North, The District, H-Town, Cream City, Motor City, Rip City, Peachtown, The Cities?!

Can’t wait for the Celtics to wear their Beantown or Bos jerseys, or for a Mia jersey or for a Chi jersey!

People have to stop lumping ATL with the rest of those generic abbreviations. Clearly ATL is nationally renowned. Also, it's Peachtree, not peachtown. Do we ATLiens like it? Not exactly, but the colors are nice.

The thing about the Cleveland jersey... it's a grainy, poorly  lighted picture, yet everyone wants to crap on it. Not saying I like it, but I'll at least wait to actually see it in action, under the lights of the court, and on actual players before I make my judgement 

Archived