College Football 2020

Kevin W.

On 9/11/2020 at 8:25 AM, mbannon92 said:

Notre Dame with lotsa patches this year. “Rally” seems to be the team mantra for the season, but I’m not sure what it’s doing on the jersey...

spacer.png

More like puke and rally, at I right folks???

This kind of garbage cluttter is going to get us stuck with more ads on unis eventually. I fear that someday the have-nots in CFB will start looking like Mexican soccer teams

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

4 minutes ago, cajunaggie08 said:

That looks like it just may be their regular dark green helmet in dim lighting.

What's interesting is that their profile pic is in black. I wouldn't doubt that though. Their shade is green is very dark. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Edit: The more I watch, the more it seems like their normal green color. I would say there is evidence towards both possibilities.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

26 minutes ago, SSmith48 said:

Interesting development at Michigan State. Possible BFBS uniform coming for the Spartans?

Or maybe the lighting is making the shell look darker?

It does look dark, but I think that it's lightning playing optical tricks on us. 

• Like 1

AmPJ0Ty.png 

3 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

More like puke and rally, at I right folks???

This kind of garbage cluttter is going to get us stuck with more ads on unis eventually. I fear that someday the have-nots in CFB will start looking like Mexican soccer teams

I doubt we'll see that happening in college

5 minutes ago, TedHymanImages said:

Hearing another SEC school is releasing new uniforms tomorrow 👀

Maybe Tennessee got their Vapor Fusion unis in? I figure it's either them or Florida  since Florida volleyball was showing off new uniforms today.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

45 minutes ago, TedHymanImages said:

Hearing another SEC school is releasing new uniforms tomorrow 👀

My guess is Mizzou - the 2019 striped helmet didn't really go with the 2018 unis. 

edit: Nevermind, Mizzou FB Twitter recently posted pictures of players wearing the same unis as last year for 2020.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

19 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

We of the “have-nots” don’t have that sort of power. It’ll be the powers that be forcing the issue and us peons following. Similar to the Big XII getting us conference title games with less than 12 teams. 

11 hours ago, SSmith48 said:

Looks like new powder blue jerseys for Ole Miss. Should look nice with the powder blue helmets!

I've long thought that Ole Miss should look at adopting that egg blue as their primary blue in place of navy. Now I'll get to see how that looks on the field. 

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

6 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

We of the “have-nots” don’t have that sort of power. It’ll be the powers that be forcing the issue and us peons following. Similar to the Big XII getting us conference title games with less than 12 teams. 

The NCAA will have to ultimately sign off on this and we saw how long it took for them to allow naming stadiums something other than "booster who paid for most of this" stadium or "really famous alumni or coach" arena. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I LOVE the Dog Collar. So glad we finally did that. 

The reds are great. The rednecks who didn't actually go to the school will :censored: about them not being silver, people here on the board will :censored: about the stripes, but overall, for what that fanbase here in Athens, these are perfect. 

GO DAWGS

• Like 5
Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

So the previously believed fan jerseys get rid of the standard Georgia numbers. It's a bit different to celebrate 100 years on each sleeve rather than a patch on the chest but it works. Only issue with the 1980 throwback is the number font, but it was meant to be a regular block font by whomever made the uniforms at the time.

'60889b_lg.jpeg

Since you're dealing with tearaway type uniforms, I'm sure they may have had multiple number types during the year. Here's a home jersey from the same year. 

1980-herschel-walker-and-uga-dawg_1024x1024.jpg?v=1527173386

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I'm a HUGE fan. The throwback is just flat out perfect, and the black jersey is a cool canvas to try some new things. The collar is a bit goofy, but I have always loved that Bulldog logo and think it looks amazing on the sleeve. Also, happy to see this means they will actually wear black jerseys this season.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, HuntTheJones said:

Two new Georgia Alternates.  Herschel Era Throwbacks, and the Dawg Collar black jersey as seen on here previously.  

INJECT THEM INTO MY VEINS. I love them both, and let UGA Uniform critic social media burn!

These are both awesome. The dog collar is the perfect way to have a fun but cool uniform without going full Oregon Duck Mascot costume. 

• Like 2