Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DNAsports said:

Ranking the Rams combos from Best to Worst-

Off the top of my head, I don’t think we’ve seen bone over blue and/or bone over yellow IRL application, have we?

I used your photos to show my thoughts on their best look.

It's where I sit.

7 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

I used your photos to show my thoughts on their best look.

So quirky.

spacer.png

I was making the best of a bad situation. Given their :censored:hole decisions in the uniform department, it’s not hard to see what’s redeemable about the set aka good color coordination.

55 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

spacer.png

Hate me all you want, but I’m starting to like this combo. Get rid of the gradient numbers and I think I’m there. Blue over blue and anything with bone is still hot garbage tho

4 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Off the top of my head, I don’t think we’ve seen bone over blue and/or bone over yellow IRL application, have we? 

Unpopular opinion but blue over bone is better than blue over yellow. I really hate the shade of yellow their using.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

9 hours ago, jn8 said:

Hate me all you want, but I’m starting to like this combo. Get rid of the gradient numbers and I think I’m there. Blue over blue and anything with bone is still hot garbage tho

No one should hate you for having an opinion. That's the fun of this message board.

Getting rid of the gradient would be a huge improvement. Do that and get rid of the goat horns and crescent moons in favor of non-segmented horns and it's a huge improvement. One could still nitpick the number fonts, but hey, at least their not alarm clock numbers ala Tampa Bay prior to this year.

On 12/12/2020 at 7:31 PM, DNAsports said:

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

Why, they're all bad( especially since the helmet logo is going to be on every combination). It's week 14, this uniform hasn't gotten any better.

3 hours ago, joekono said:

Why, they're all bad( especially since the helmet logo is going to be on every combination). It's week 14, this uniform hasn't gotten any better.

Yeah I’m not saying they’re the greatest thing in the world, but it’s seeing the best in a bad situation 

On 12/12/2020 at 7:31 PM, DNAsports said:

spacer.png

I've never noticed the numbers in the padding of the pants before. It also looks like it was just for this game? Does anyone have any idea any info on this? 

I'm happy with the team's record, but unfortunately they're undefeated when wearing bone pants, so the players seem to be pushing for them to be worn more.

I wouldn't be surprised if we've seen the last of the blue & yellow pants for the year.

3 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Where did you hear this about the players?

I might have misspoke when I attributed it specifically to the players, because it may have come from somewhere else in the organization, but when it comes to superstitions athletes are usually the ones driving that bus.

The Rams are going to ruin their identity if they put all their eggs into this bone basket based on superstition.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

On 12/13/2020 at 5:05 AM, Durden said:

No one should hate you for having an opinion. That's the fun of this message board.

Getting rid of the gradient would be a huge improvement. Do that and get rid of the goat horns and crescent moons in favor of non-segmented horns and it's a huge improvement. One could still nitpick the number fonts, but hey, at least their not alarm clock numbers ala Tampa Bay prior to this year.

For me, it's less about what they currently wear, but about what the COULD be wearing. Personally, I think every aspect of this set is god awful other than the shade of blue. Putting that aside, even if I was starting to like aspects of it, it still isn't close to how good this team should look. That's the bigger issue to me. 

This isn't a team like the Texans or Jags (no offense to those fans). This is the Rams. They have the potential to have a top 5 or 10 look. Instead, they are bottom 5. 

1 hour ago, Ben in LA said:

The Rams will win the Super Bowl in this combo. I’m calling it now. 😁

I made a similar prediction over on Twitter a while back. I’ll be ready for the ratio as well. 😝

spacer.png

Hey NFL, if you’re listening, PLEASE let them wear their throwbacks again in the Super Bowl if/when this happens!

spacer.png

Archived