College Football 2021

MJWalker45

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Watching Michigan somehow lose to Michigan State AGAIN will never not be hilarious.

Also, that shot of Harbaugh staring up at the sky with his mouth hanging open and  a dazed look on his face (you know, the one they cut to in every big game) is a national treasure.

Why did they take the foot off the  gas, AGAIN!?!? I mean I'm happy to watch Michigan lose, but they keep stabbing themselves in the neck instead of the other team doing it. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Watching Michigan somehow lose to Michigan State AGAIN will never not be hilarious.

Also, that shot of Harbaugh staring up at the sky with his mouth hanging open and  a dazed look on his face (you know, the one they cut to in every big game) is a national treasure.

Is he capable of doing anything with his mouth closed?

I was going to ask if he could think with it closed, but that would open a whole other can of worms.

It's where I sit.

On 10/24/2021 at 1:36 PM, OnWis97 said:

America’s Team losing in that OT will probably prompt a change.  

After watching Army spend the night running the ball last week, I can’t fathom how they were involved in a 70-56 game.  Anyone who bet the over must have had a very relaxing experience following that game.

I didn't see it, just read the score, but if it was anything like a few years back when they played Rashaad Penny and San Diego State in a bowl, they ended up in one of those perfect storms.  (Edit: yup...Army couldn't stop Wake's passing game at all, Wake had trouble with Army's ground game.)

Re:this afternoon, I thought about skipping UW-Iowa.  Glad I didn't...the line's finally looking like they figured it out.  Mertz actually showed flashes of competence.  The way the defense is playing, somebody will make Jim Leonhard an offer he can't refuse.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

10 hours ago, GDAWG said:

He's the sports reporter for NBC 5 in Dallas.

Whoa now--what's going on with this? It must be something serious for him to be immediately departing.  

And is it me or does it seem like the ol' axe done chopped down LOT of coaches & execs this year?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Whoa now--what's going on with this? It must be something serious for him to be immediately departing.  

And is it me or does it seem like the ol' axe done chopped down LOT of coaches & execs this year?

I think he was told, "We're going another way but you can stay the rest of the year". Then he said, "Screw you guys! I'm going home"!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 10/30/2021 at 6:08 PM, dont care said:

I’ve never seen such an embarrassment during a Florida Georgia game. Mullen needs to be fired today. The players have given up on him. Absolutely zero effort from the gators today.

Outside of a three-minute stretch to end the second half, I thought they played decent, especially the defense.  It was a winnable game.  Without the fumble-- which, while ruled correctly, is kind of a B.S. fumble since Georgia players were literally holding him up and pushing him forward until they stripped the ball -- Florida has a chance.

Either way, not nearly as disgraceful as the LSU or Kentucky games. And not as embarrassing as the 2017 WLOCP.

That said, I'd be fine with Mullen getting the boot, though I'd give him a year to fix his shortcomings -- fire his deadweight friends, put an emphasis on recruiting, base playing time on merit rather than seniority. 

IUe6Hvh.png

The first CFP Top 25 is now out.. here's how it breaks down.

1. Georgia

2. Alabama

3. Michigan State

4. Oregon

--------------------------------------------------------------

5. Ohio State

6. Cincinnati

7. Michigan

8. Oklahoma

9. Wake Forest

10. Notre Dame

11. Oklahoma State

12. Baylor

13. Auburn

14. Texas A&M

15. BYU

16. Ole Miss

17. Mississippi State

18. Kentucky

19. NC State

20. Minnesota

21. Wisconsin

22. Iowa

23. Fresno State

24. San Diego State

25. Pittsburgh

Meanwhile, at UTSA (The lone unbeaten that's NOT ranked):

season 5 the krusty sponge GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I think they mixed up Oklahoma and Oregon. Didnt expect Cincinnati to be in the top 4 but Michigan State and Ohio State still play each other and Alabama and Georgia still got the SEC title game so their is still hope for the Bearcats if they win out.

Signature intentionally left blank

58 minutes ago, Seadragon76 said:

The first CFP Top 25 is now out.. here's how it breaks down.

1. Georgia

2. Alabama

3. Michigan State

4. Oregon

--------------------------------------------------------------

5. Ohio State

6. Cincinnati

7. Michigan

8. Oklahoma

9. Wake Forest

10. Notre Dame

11. Oklahoma State

12. Baylor

13. Auburn

14. Texas A&M

15. BYU

16. Ole Miss

17. Mississippi State

18. Kentucky

19. NC State

20. Minnesota

21. Wisconsin

22. Iowa

23. Fresno State

24. San Diego State

25. Pittsburgh

Meanwhile, at UTSA (The lone unbeaten that's NOT ranked):

season 5 the krusty sponge GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Who has utsa played? And even with playing the bottom of the D1 teams they aren’t blowing most of them out but instead having a bunch of close games. If they play any ranked team they would be destroyed.

Archived