2010 NCAA Final Four Thread

Cujo

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel dirty for saying this, but for one day....go Ohio State!

My mama would of slapped me for even those words coming out of my mouth. Sorry as a Michigan fan, I will never jump on the Buckeye bandwagon

Oh, Gary, that's terrible. Did your mom hit you often?

I feel dirty for saying this, but for one day....go Ohio State!

My mama would of slapped me for even those words coming out of my mouth. Sorry as a Michigan fan, I will never jump on the Buckeye bandwagon

Oh, Gary, that's terrible. Did your mom hit you often?

Figuratively speaking, my mother would be dissapointed as she is the number 1 Michigan fan in my family

Syracuse is playing at half-tempo and hanging in there. Hopefully they drink some Gatorade at halftime and come back and play the way they're capable of playing. This is gross.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The Ultimate Final Four:

Butler vs. Northern Iowa

Cornell vs. St. Mary's

^_^

That would be Spectacularly Epic! ^_^

That Final Four would be in a word: Disasterous.

For the story to be most interesting and for people to watch, there needs to be a "Golaith" for the "David" to beat. Four "Davids" will just have casual fans know that a non-power/nationally known team would win.

You know what this tourney kind reminds me of? The 1998 one which featured a Valparaiso-Rhode Island Sweet 16 game, among other things.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

And U-Dub's late season run comes to an end thanks to a tough as nails West Virginia team.

I'm proud to see Washington get this far once again, and heck, it's not the first time they were a double digit seed and reached the Sweet 16. I just hope that the core of the team stays for another season.

Now for the nightcaps. Can Xavier turn back K-State and make the West Regional Final an all Mid-Major showdown? Is Kentucky's freshmen going to be scared of what might be the home court edge of Cornell?

This tournament would be the greatest if K-State loses, Duke loses, Kentucky loses especially UK if there is one thing I can't stand is a big name school full of cocky freshman.

BIG RED!!!!

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Syracuse. Thanks for nothing.

Wow. It just occurred to me that Ohio State may have a half decent chance at winning it all. Man, that would be weird. I'd feel like we backed in to it which, should it happen, would pretty much be true.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived