Utah Knicks

Los Angeles Jazz

New York Bobcats

Indiana Lakers

Philadelphia Pacers

Brilliant!

12298657208kAn5m.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://distilleryimage7.instagram.com/942199f2ba4d11e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

Back of new road jersey. Posted by Gerald Henderson on Instagram minutes ago. At first glance it looks improved. At least the back does.

The side panels look like they're gonna be an eyesore to say the least... I guess it's hornets inspired with the pinstripes? Also.. Good news another light blue/dark blue team.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

http://distilleryimage7.instagram.com/942199f2ba4d11e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

Back of new road jersey. Posted by Gerald Henderson on Instagram minutes ago. At first glance it looks improved. At least the back does.

The side panels look like they're gonna be an eyesore to say the least... I guess it's hornets inspired with the pinstripes? Also.. Good news another light blue/dark blue team.

Could these be alts since they didn't change that long ago?

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Wow. One of these days, the team will get it right. The most recent set was pretty close...then along came this set. Double blue and orange are pretty ugly when used together. Still wondering when they will go with the abbreviation uni, and slap "CLT" on the front...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

10 years late to the double blue trend+current magic side panels+ early 00's magic pinstripes on panels+ rarely used abbreviation of team name+ orange+ off-center numbers = awful unis

Edit: Those shorts with the huge C logo and the "look, it's not there anymore, look, now it is" side panels look awful too. They also got rid of the fairly unique slate blue for navy

Micheal Jordan is now officially the worst owner ever

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Could be worse, but could be a lot better. I don't like the colors, one too many of them is annoyingly bright, and I may be one of the only people that loved their last set. This is a definite downgrade for me, but again, it could be a lot worse. They didn't try to go too far over the top with the actual uniform design, and they didn't stay too simple for their brand. I think the side panels are just an eyesore, but I could see myself coming around on them. I like that they decided to keep them somewhat in the design. As people have said, Mavs & Thunder could have a real argument against this design. They should have played up Orange, stuck with "Denim" or whatever their Blue was called, and maybe added a Gray to the mix.

CATS? CATS?!?

It was easier than renaming them the Jordancats.

One of the few improvement with this set. Cats seems much cooler than Bobcats and looks better on the jersey too.

Although, they are the Mavs D-League team, right?

Maybe, but they're not the first team to use the "Cats" name on a jersey....

581040_10150807727982352_609114150_n.jpg

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Archived