2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the odds at 0% that we see Brazil in Yellow/Blue/White vs. Germany in White/black/white?

I'd say yes, since I don't believe both teams can wear white socks.

Brazil has often switched to yellow/white/white over the years, so that look doesn't bother me too much. It doesn't feel as untypical. Still, I think Brazil in Yellow/Blue/Blue and Germany in all white is a good possibility.

I have no clue if this is indicative of what both teams will wear, but the EA Sports simulation has Germany wearing their alternates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_GK4kDFHnQ

Surprisingly, you got it exactly right, and I think this game is one of the best looking so far because of it, even though I much prefer Germany's primaries.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Judging by this score line, Brazil may burn the blue shorts.

After the World Cup final they lost against Urugay they never wore the classic white home shirts again. Maybe this time they'll wear blue at home from now on!? :P

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Judging by this score line, Brazil may burn the blue shorts.

After the World Cup final they lost against Urugay they never wore the classic white home shirts again. Maybe this time they'll wear blue at home from now on!? :P

They should have worn the amazing dark green 3rds. That would've saved them. I'm going to echo the others and say there's a high likelihood that we won'd see those blue shorts for quite some time. I'm also pretty convinced that the team and staff will be applying for asylum in Germany as soon as the match is over, if they make it out alive.

I hope Germany wears the black away shirts in the final. I don't want to see us win the World Cup in all white and let this look become iconic. :&

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived