2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think France got blue socks. Against Honduras they wore blue-blue-red. So I guess it will most likely be this:

450667912.0_standard_730.0.jpg

vs.

muller-hummels.jpg

France has played their best in the blue shorts, so I am ok with that!

The only time they didn't score a goal, the 0-0 draw, is the only time France wore their white shorts.

I don't think France got blue socks. Against Honduras they wore blue-blue-red. So I guess it will most likely be this:

450667912.0_standard_730.0.jpg

vs.

muller-hummels.jpg

France has played their best in the blue shorts, so I am ok with that!

The only time they didn't score a goal, the 0-0 draw, is the only time France wore their white shorts.

Well, you can't argue with such arguments.

Not gonna lie, it would be nice to see USA in something like what Colombia is wearing against Brazil. Navy is a very rare color in international football so USA should use that instead of the royal.

They have numerous times. I have thought that's usually our best use of the colors. Especially that DTOM kit. That thing was delicious.

117793-us-soccer.jpg

98world-cup-team_0.jpg

08_ThrowbackJersey.jpg

That first picture is the best possible third look for the US.

It should be white-navy-white, navy-white-navy and red-navy-red.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The strictness of the FIFA rules in regards to dark vs light kits for every match has ruined the look of this world cup IMO.

Yeah it's stupid. Completely avoidable most of the time too. It's ruined my enjoyment of the games just a little bit. I want to see Brazil looking like the Brazil that we all know, not some weird, washed out white and yellow 'we-forgot-our-game-shorts' team. Why didn't France wear white shorts and Germany black shorts? It's completely dumb.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

I bet the Holland/Argentina kits are spot on and I could see the Brazil/Germany kits going either way. I think the first option gives the most contrast but they are both teams' "light option." I bet the second one happens.

Archived