2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regular Season Week 13
Browns @ Bills
PmrMJXj.jpg?1V4kW8ik.jpg

Correction Mr. Canzman .... The Bills will be wearing the very awesome all-white 1965 throwbacks this Sunday with the grazing Bison logo. This had been announced over a month ago, I just can't find the link.

Cleveland will be in their brown jerseys with white pants (I would assume and pray they don't go monochrome)

The poor Bills fans of Western NY have been thru enough hell this past week with all that lake-effect snow without having to endure more torture by having to view those disgusting brown stripe-less pants at the Ralph for 3 hours this Sunday. wink2.gif

ZOTQZ.jpg

SEwTV4u.jpg

* above images courtesy of Canzman

15846050-large.jpg

Not that I doubt you, but I know this was rumored they would wear throwbacks but was it ever confirmed and if so what is the source?

Not that I doubt you, but I know this was rumored they would wear throwbacks but was it ever confirmed and if so what is the source?

It was also posted on here by one of the Bills fans who regularly frequents this board and has long-time credibility on here.

I'm working on getting official confirmation on this right now.

When I was joking about the Browns going monochrome I still had this October 2013 look of theirs on my mind. That was the first time in Cleveland Browns history they ever wore all-brown, and between those awful brown socks and with the pink mixed in it left me gasping last season. Yikes!!!

1380849329000-USATSI-7470665.jpg

It was also posted on here by one of the Bills fans who regularly frequents this board and has long-time credibility on here.

I'm working on getting official confirmation on this right now.

When I was joking about the Browns going monochrome I still had this October 2013 look of theirs on my mind. That was the first time in Cleveland Browns history they ever wore all-brown, and between those awful brown socks and with the pink mixed in it left me gasping last season. Yikes!!!

1380849329000-USATSI-7470665.jpg

Obviously I'm in the huge minority when I say I actually like the Browns monochrome. Granted, the pants could use some striping or they should have some socks with striping, but I don't think it's a horrible look at all.

So, it's really happening. We're running with this "wolf gray" thing.

That's what the team calls it.

The St. Louis Rams call their shade of blue "millenium blue." It's still just navy.

Righto. The Seahawks only use one gray. People need to stop insisting on specifying which gray it is.

PvO6ZWJ.png

The St. Louis Rams call their shade of blue "millenium blue." It's still just navy.

Righto. The Seahawks only use one gray. People need to stop insisting on specifying which gray it is.

For some reason, the Seahawks insist on naming their colors based on the Nike color code descriptions.

Similar to the Pantone Textile color descriptions I keep bringing up.

If other teams did this, we'd be referring to the Dolphins' colors as Turbo Green, Orange Horizon and Marina, the Packers as Fir and University Gold, and the Patriots as College Navy, University Red and Wolf Grey.

Those are all official Nike color code descriptions for the particular teams' colors.

For some reason, the Seahawks insist on naming their colors based on the Nike color code descriptions.

Similar to the Pantone Textile color descriptions I keep bringing up.

If other teams did this, we'd be referring to the Dolphins' colors as Turbo Green, Orange Horizon and Marina, the Packers as Fir and University Gold, and the Patriots as College Navy, University Red and Wolf Grey.

Those are all official Nike color code descriptions for the particular teams' colors.

So, wait... the Patriots wear "wolf gray" too? Huh, who knew?

Oh, yeah... pretty much everybody with eyeballs.

I really hope we see no white pants on Thanksgiving, meaning the Eagles go green pants and the Hawks go blue. Eagles Cowboys looks really nice the other way around for once. I also think the Vikings will go all purple and the Rams will go white pants again.

Thank God that didn't happen.

Archived