NFL Changes - 2016

Bill0813

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Bengals end up in a playoff game again next year I see them going orange... They have lost in every combination in the playoffs and have yet to break out the orange. I know there are some rules against this but the Chargers pulled it off a few years back, dont see why the Bengals couldn't do the same.

Did anyone notice how as the Bengals jerseys got more wet, the darker the orange became except the stripe above the shoulder caps?

This has long been a pet peeve of mine. That stripe above the cap is a screen print in Orange. The rest of the Orange in that area is fabric.

I don't watch a ton of Bengals games, but I was hoping that it was because of the rain. It really stuck out to me last night. It did look bad, but I don't think it's often that players' shoulders are going to be soaked like that to make it so noticeable. It's different from the sweatboxes.

Edit: Doesn't seem like a good color match under normal circumstances, but not quite as bad as last night.

If the Bengals end up in a playoff game again next year I see them going orange... They have lost in every combination in the playoffs and have yet to break out the orange. I know there are some rules against this but the Chargers pulled it off a few years back, dont see why the Bengals couldn't do the same.

NFL teams are not allowed to wear alternate jerseys in the playoffs

How about the Cowboys getting one shade of silver for both their helmets and pants, so they can wear the same pants with both the white and blue jerseys?

How about they use the same shade of blue for their helmets and jerseys.

Cardinals, Falcons, Ravens, Saints, All NFC East Teams, Patriots, Rams, Bengals all due for some rebranding of some sort

Rebranding or new uniforms? Obviously the ravens and titans rebranded with their moves but updating logos and uniforms really doesn't constitute a rebrand if the essence of the team's identity remains in place. Maybe the pats rebranded when they switched to flying elvis and blue/silver and maybe the broncos but that's about it.

I'd be down with chrome wings on tbe Eagles' helmet.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Cardinals, Falcons, Ravens, Saints, All NFC East Teams, Patriots, Rams, Bengals all due for some rebranding of some sort

Rebranding or new uniforms? Obviously the ravens and titans rebranded with their moves but updating logos and uniforms really doesn't constitute a rebrand if the essence of the team's identity remains in place. Maybe the pats rebranded when they switched to flying elvis and blue/silver and maybe the broncos but that's about it.

By rebrand im just saying some kind of change, uniform, logo, helmet, colors but I'm just spitballing here

qqsnye7igxo8ec46p6i8.gif8w1hgru5dzdypj7inln83daen.giffh4wdzfefsmfcaxut0absohlk.giffie6s5apghfbj7vtla8v.gif

Don't get why everyone hates the Cardinals look so much... Logo is solid and the uniforms just need a few minor changes.

They're the oldest franchise in the NFL, but their uniforms look like an Arena team. Not that they have to be uber tradional, but they should only have subtle modern touches. Something along the lines of the Bills and Vikings.

spacer.png

Archived