Sportslogos College Athletics Association *UNIFORMS BEGIN PAGE 21!*

the_grateful_ted

6 hours ago, Davidellias said:

I'd like to propose a conference called the North American Conference Compromising of the schools in the Great Lakes and the South.

1. College of Oak Ridge German Shepards @Davidellias

2. West Mississippi Bandits @RevNet

3. Waxahachie State Buffaloes @ColeJ

4. DeSoto Armadillos @ZionEagle

5. Norman Horns @Rebelball24

6. Las Cruces Coyotes @poiper2

Lakes

1. Great Lakes University Sailors @TheLogoManiac13

2. Rogers Clark Badgers @gswansea

3. Lansing University Bears @spartan lover-

4. Quad City College Lions @Steelman

5. @bucknut42's TBD school in Northern Indiana

6. TBA

Plus one other school (who wants that spot?)

What ya guys think?

I will accept! Will also get rest of concept out soon, thanks again.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name of University: Jefferson State University

Nickname: Rebels

Colors: Green, Gold

Jeffesron State.png

Jefferson State was founded in 1941 to be the flagship university of the new state of Jefferson in what was (and is) northern California and Southern Oregon. When the plans for statehood fell through due to World War 2, the university managed to keep its doors open through funding from the State of California. In 1963, the state of California began the process of incorporating Jefferson State into the UC system as UC-Jefferson. However, the students, faculty, alumni, and locals revolted, earning the school the nickname rebels. The state of California withdrew its funding, and to this day Jefferson State refuses to take any state government money. The school is technically private, but draws some money from counties that are considered part of the state of Jefferson. The logo comes from the two X's in the center of the Great Seal of the State of Jefferson, and the colors come from the state flag. The school would like it to be mentioned one more time that it is NOT located in California, it is in Jefferson. ( they're quite proud of that) 

Hail Jefferson!

2 hours ago, Davidellias said:

UPDATING: @RTI, @Raptorman415, @ZEGH82 I'm officially inviting you to the NAC. Do you all wish to accept?

If Anyone else wants to accept, let me know by PM.

While the offer is tempting, I got to say no considering that I am taking @MBurmy 's offer. However, if you're willing to keep a spot open, when we can start adding more teams to our résumé, the Gaffney Peaches would be willing to join.

Name of University: Norman University

Nickname: Horns

Location (City, State): Norman, Oklahoma

Colors: Dark Gray, Orange, and White

Norman University was founded in 1973. The school started out slow, but thanks to a large amount of popularity due to the festivities Norman offered, Norman University athletics was created. Norman is known for football, but they actively participate in basketball, baseball, and softball. Norman football has made the Top 10 in a now 5 straight years. This allowed for a big time rebrand into the new NORMAN HORNS.

Here is the rest of my attempted concept, please please offer suggestions for me... I am also having a heck of a time with the "Norman" word mark. Could someone lend a hand, I think I've got it but not sure how it looks (its not on this update). Looking forward to unis and those prestige points. NU Horns concept.png

32 minutes ago, ZEGH82 said:

While the offer is tempting, I got to say no considering that I am taking @MBurmy 's offer. However, if you're willing to keep a spot open, when we can start adding more teams to our résumé, the Gaffney Peaches would be willing to join.

Thank you...now, where is your school located again?

bYhYmxh.png

So I already posted the bio of my school but here is the full entry.

Name of University: University of Spokane

Nickname: Grouse

Colours: Chocolate Brown, Light Brown, Orange

image.jpegHistory

Back in 1992, there was a man named Jerry Buckingham. He was 18 and had just graduated from high school and was looking to study in the arts of technology. The man was from Spokane and his family had next to nothing in terms of money. He was looking forward to university as he was a big strong football player but hadn't been scouted enough for any scholarships. He wanted to study in technology and have a future in a big company. At this time there was no where to study technology in the Spokane area and he didn't have enough money to live away from his parents. He was not able to attend college

In 1994 Jerry had become a sculpture of sorts. He had sculpted an amazing replica of the Eiffel Tower that was 10 ft tall. He had become known for his skill in the arts of modelling and had a museum made for him and all his creations. He had earned millions of dollars from this place. About a year later Jerry Buckingham had become one of the most decorated sculptures in the world.

Eventually the memory of not being able to attend college caught up with him and he decided to build a new university that was focused on technology. With Gonzaga already having tons of land in the Spokane area he decided to move east a bit into the Spokane Valley.

After opening in 1997 the University of Spokane had become a very popular university. It only took the school a couple years to include an athletic program. When the news was announced to the school, it went a bit crazy. Many of the students wondering if there sport would be included. Also many of the digital artists had become very aware that the school needed an identity. The name Grouse was chosen because it is a very common bird in Spokane and just had a nice ring to it. 

The main sport focused on by the school is Baseball. They won the national championship in 2005, and 2007. There had been a year in between because most of the 2005 team were all seniors so it took a bit of time to get it back up.

Men's Sports 

Baseball

Football

Basketball

Hockey

Women's Sports

Basketball

Softball

Volleyball

Hockey

6 hours ago, ZEGH82 said:

Gotcha...soon as you post a concept, you're in ;)

bYhYmxh.png

As my Lake Tahoe Tech and Sleuthpanther's University of Santa Monica are pretty isolated from other schools, should we do a midwest pacific conference adding a pacific division with the cascadian teams and Juneau University? 

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

7 minutes ago, Melody22B said:

I'm currently trying to figure out where my college is going to be...

Its either Salt Lake City area or in Arizona somewhere...

I think Salt Lake City would be a good choice.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

Archived