College Football 2019

29texan

On 9/6/2019 at 12:01 PM, bri1275 said:

No change in uniform but Les Miles did fix KU's helmet problem by sticking to the same logo on both sides of helmet, single blue stripe on white helmets and single red stripe on blue ones, also went to straight grey facemasks. Rumor is they are working on all new uniforms for next season.

spacer.png

17 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

I refuse to respect anything about KU’s athletic uniforms until they finally disavow that awful Trajan font

No doubt. That said, KU's problem was that they thinned it out waayyy too much. The numbers--and the uniforms--looked much better when they were thicker.

CB5IsXS.jpg

UPsjkBH.jpg

iVYJDKJ.jpg

kuwfWNN.jpg

(Of course that also was the last time KU was relevant in CFB too, so...)

Trajan font notwithstanding, they actually had a pretty solid brand identity going there for a few years, particularly with the gray pants (and even the alt blue ones shown in that last photo). If you were going to build a brand around Trajan, that was the way to do it. But then they messed it all up by going too thin, and then jacking up their uniforms chasing trends which torpedoed the identity they had going.

For my two cents, I'd like to see KU football get back to that look above, even if they choose to keep the Trajan numbers (but PLEASE thicken them if you do!). 

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, 4_tattoos said:

Did Nebraska start wearing stripeless pants this season? Seeing them in plain red pants is odd.

Started it last season to look more like the uniforms from when Scott Frost was the QB

Arizona was so close and yet so far. All they had to do is wear the white helmet and they would've had one of their two best home combinations for the home opener.

Ugh...

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived