College Football 2019

29texan

5 hours ago, Haz_Matt said:

Utah State wearing black against BYU tonight for a blackout game.

School colors are Navy Blue, white and "pewter" (which is more of a light grey)

spacer.pngspacer.png

*Looks at score*

Yea, they’re not wearing these again. That’s more of a good thing than not.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arizona :censored: the bed and got beat by Oregon State, but given that Arizona has shown in the past that they don't care about uniform option superstition (we got beat the first time we wore the copper helmets and continued to use them for a while after that) maybe those will see the light of day yet again.

A man can hope...

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

2 hours ago, DustDevil61 said:

*Looks at score*

Yea, they’re not wearing these again. That’s more of a good thing than not.

Questionable officiating and quarterback play didn't help either. I liked the uniforms, the helmets not so much.

spacer.png

14 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Coastal Carolina wearing white/teal/white.  Good look.

Black numbers on a teal jersey on a teal field is an eyesore. Tolerable for a 3p November kick, but both their home sets (this and teal on black) are unreadable for early games. Throw in NNOB and this is probably a bottom five set in the nation. 

8 hours ago, ZipperClub said:

Black numbers on a teal jersey on a teal field is an eyesore. Tolerable for a 3p November kick, but both their home sets (this and teal on black) are unreadable for early games. Throw in NNOB and this is probably a bottom five set in the nation. 

They've been notorious for this for over a decade.. someone please call Coastal and tell them to use white numbers on their colored jerseys

I’ll play devils advocate here:

The basketball numbers are actually WORSE because of inconsistent outlines. LIU is blue with white separation between the lettering and the yellow outline while the number doesn’t have the white separation. The fact that they’re block numbers matching the LIU font makes the outline inconsistencies worse. Having a non-matching number font could help to hide the outline inconsistencies 

4 hours ago, dannykraft said:

I'm pretty sure LIU picked the fonts, not the brand. The football uniform looks like it was built on their team builder website and there are standard block fonts they could’ve used. They just decided to use Wisconsin's font.

Huh.  I didn't know that. 

I thought number fonts were part of the branding?  Yea I know it's not a big deal in football, but if fonts don't have to match logos, what's the problem with the numbers on the Nets statement jerseys?  Those were complained about.

Wow, I didn't even notice the white outline missing.  haha

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

4 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Huh.  I didn't know that. 

I thought number fonts were part of the branding?  Yea I know it's not a big deal in football, but if fonts don't have to match logos, what's the problem with the numbers on the Nets statement jerseys?  Those were complained about.

Wow, I didn't even notice the white outline missing.  haha

It was the outline missing on the nets statement jerseys making them less legible which is what people complained about. Also having no outline mean they didn’t match the wordmark.

4 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

Great news for the program. Horrible news for its aesthetics. 

Guess someone was afraid he'd leave for Florida State. I was actually hoping he'd go so someone could tell him he's not putting oars on the helmets. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

15 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Guess someone was afraid he'd leave for Florida State. I was actually hoping he'd go so someone could tell him he's not putting oars on the helmets. 

replace the spears with oars, easy peasy. /s

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Grey seems unnecessary. Why not a orange word mark:shoulder stripe?

some schools are just stuck in time with this liquid chrome face mask look. It’s sad how tacky it can look. Boise looked best in its kellen Moore days. A little flash. But mostly blue and orange. 

Archived