New York Jets unveil new uniforms

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope that isn't it. 

I don't see anyway that black can be seen from a distance, especially the logo.

The "logo" looks like NYT because the J looks like a tail on a T like the N.

The number font is terrible.

I don't hate the sleeve design, but it should be white to match the font design. The logo should also be white.

IbjBaeE.png

I think that's fake...that NFL100 logo on the collar isn't anything close to the league's 100th year branding.

Not the worst mock up I've ever seen, though. That NYT/NYJ logo is awful.

I also don't think the first retail jersey leaked will be an Andre Roberts jersey. I'm guessing "19" is for the year...which Nike doesn't do.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

6 minutes ago, Newport said:

Hope not.. where’s Teal?

Forgive me because i haven’t been on these forums lately. I always tune in around now (uniform unveil time). About a year ago, this Teal gentleman was getting roasted almost daily during the Jags 2018 unveil; but now he works for Nike? I’m very confused. By no means am i trying to put-down anybody; just genuinely lost here

3 minutes ago, keyser.soze said:

Forgive me because i haven’t been on these forums lately. I always tune in around now (uniform unveil time). About a year ago, this Teal gentleman was getting roasted almost daily during the Jags 2018 unveil; but now he works for Nike? I’m very confused. By no means am i trying to put-down anybody; just genuinely lost here

To get caught up on Teal: he/she probably knows what the new Jets uniforms look like, and they will definitely let everyone know they know what the new Jets uniforms look like.

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

I think that's fake...that NFL100 logo on the collar isn't anything close to the league's 100th year branding.

Not the worst mock up I've ever seen, though. That NYT/NYJ logo is awful.

I also don't think the first retail jersey leaked will be an Andre Roberts jersey. I'm guessing "19" is for the year...which Nike doesn't do.

It’s interesting. It doesn’t look anything like the NFL100 logo we’ve seen, but it definitely wouldn’t surprise me to see a special iteration of the league branding on the collar. I don’t see the NFL100 logo working great on the collar, so maybe there’s an alternate shield-based application for the uniform. Likewise, the design of this feels very in tune with what’s been happening in the NFL (even though I don’t think it’s the ideal result).

The logo is simply not working, and I don’t like the numbers, but it looks well done enough to be legit. The only thing I’d question is the fact that there’s no dimension to the applications, but this is also an image of a replica (which often have Photoshopped numbers and such), so I don’t think you can read into that part too much.

Long story short, if this is fake, well done all around to the creator (not necessarily on the design itself, but on making it look like it might be real in both content and execution).

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived