Falcons New Unis 2020

BlazerBlaze

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, BlazerBlaze said:

I have to 2nd Brave-Bird. Haven't seen a redesign yet that would be an upgrade.

When you see the logo on actual merchandise, and not just a screen, it's even more apparent that it needs no change. Opposed to the ATL Hawks, I grew tired of the new look uniforms after the first year. Some things are better left alone.

42 minutes ago, the admiral said:

The holy grail of Falcons redesigns seems like it would be some way to get an ATL in there akin to the WSU cougar.

All that's missing is a peach and likely NeNe and you'd about have everything.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I always felt like @LogoFan’s concept came as close an ideal Falcons logo as I’ve ever seen. It could stand to be a just a little bit more “swoopy”, and maybe the talon could be a smidge longer, but all in all this is as good as I’ve seen and is still my favorite Falcons concept. No comically swollen talon, the wings look larger and more imposing, and the craft problems of the original are well-addressed and cleaned up. It seems to me like the right solution.

spacer.png

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

3 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

I always felt like @LogoFan’s concept came as close an ideal Falcons logo as I’ve ever seen. It could stand to be a just a little bit more “swoopy”, and maybe the talon could be a smidge longer, but all in all this is as good as I’ve seen and is still my favorite Falcons concept. No comically swollen talon, the wings look larger and more imposing, and the craft problems of the original are well-addressed and cleaned up.

spacer.png

This is the only falcons logo concept I think is actually an upgrade over the current one

1 hour ago, the admiral said:

The holy grail of Falcons redesigns seems like it would be some way to get an ATL in there akin to the WSU cougar.

spacer.png

20 minute rough draft:

xBhQHBP.jpg

2 hours ago, Colin_Pernett said:

This is the only falcons logo concept I think is actually an upgrade over the current one

Excellent way to add the red but retain the simplicity of the original. Is the beak too close to the Seahawks? Still better than the weird turtle head on the OG.

3 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

I always felt like @LogoFan’s concept came as close an ideal Falcons logo as I’ve ever seen. It could stand to be a just a little bit more “swoopy”, and maybe the talon could be a smidge longer, but all in all this is as good as I’ve seen and is still my favorite Falcons concept. No comically swollen talon, the wings look larger and more imposing, and the craft problems of the original are well-addressed and cleaned up. It seems to me like the right solution.

spacer.png

I would like this better with a little forward lean in the logo, akin to the 2003-current one.

It's where I sit.

8 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

spacer.png

This one isn't terrible, but it doesn't look like it's flying. It looks like it's about to fall straight down. 

Even though it's abstract, i like the current falcons logo. If i could change anything it would just be to get rid of the silver stroke. 

Archived