NFL 2020

FormerLurker

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, The AFC South said:

Not sure if this has been covered, but NFL has made a slight change to the official game balls.

Interesting. I thought I spotted a ball like that behind Goodell during the draft last night but didn't think much of it. That explains that I guess!

Looks like Justin Herbert will be sticking with #10 with the Chargers:

spacer.png

https://www.nflshop.com/los-angeles-chargers/mens-los-angeles-chargers-justin-herbert-nike-powder-blue-2020-nfl-draft-first-round-pick-game-jersey/t-10226316+p-2543673407103+z-9-276493367?_ref=p-TLP:m-RFY:i-r0c0:po-0

This was to be expected, as the Chargers didn’t have anyone wearing #10 on the roster and Herbert wore the number all four years with the Ducks.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Personally, I’m not a fan of the idea of that Vegas sign logo in the endzone. It leaves a whole lot of empty space to the left and right, and is a bit of a cluttered logo as-is. A wordmark on its own (“LAS VEGAS” or “RAIDERS”, either one) is better suited for the endzone, in my opinion.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

3 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Personally, I’m not a fan of the idea of that Vegas sign logo in the endzone. It leaves a whole lot of empty space to the left and right, and is a bit of a cluttered logo as-is. A wordmark on its own (“LAS VEGAS” or “RAIDERS”, either one) is better suited for the endzone, in my opinion.

I agree. I like the "Las Vegas" script in the Raiders font. 

Two side notes...

I completely forgot that they were moving to Las Vegas this season until I saw the draft last night. Also, I'm glad they aren't being called the Vegas Raiders.

Archived