Unpopular Opinions

I loved this look for the Pirates. But it could have used a P outlined in red and a red bill for the cap.

458314433_d02bb49fac_o.jpg

I liked that uniform as well. A black logo, with a yellow outline and a red second outline would have been good to go with these. i could go either way on the red bill. A yellow-red-yellow pants stripe to match the shoulder would be nice too (but I can see the point of not having two pairs of white pants)

From the NHL uniform thread.

I like the Bruins' black alternate sweater. It's a nice homage to older Bruins sweaters.

Also, I'm not a fan of their gold Winter Classic sweaters. If the Bruins are going to have a gold alternate sweater I would prefer it to be a colour-swapped take on their home/road template.

The old style spoked B is terrible and I just don't care for the Bruins in brown and gold. The opportunity for the Bruins to be a brown and gold team was missed a long time ago. They've been black and gold for so long that the brown just doesn't look right.

- I like the "Flying Elvis" Patriots

- I hate the powder blue Chargers unis and white helmets

- While the ball in glove is clever, I've never thought it was that great

- I don't like the new Blue Jay unis (but I don't think they've EVER got it right)

- I hated the "creamsicle" Bucs

I haven't heard a person I know yet say they don't like the new Blue Jays identity...I think I'm the only person in the GTA that doesn't like it

Do you think it looks bad or is it just "OK" to you? (i.e. Do you have anything against it or just nothing for it?)

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I haven't heard a person I know yet say they don't like the new Blue Jays identity...I think I'm the only person in the GTA that doesn't like it

I actually liked the 2004-2011 look, but at the same time I wouldn't say it was a good design for a major league baseball team.

Here's a picture of the two caps used last season and the new on field hat for reference:

kk65k.jpg

I'll keep wearing my "angry bird and "toothpaste T" hats, but in my opinion it's really no contest as to which logo is the nicest.

I prefer UCLA's block numbers to the stylized ones they used to wear.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The UCLA all white jerseys last night were some of my favorite uniforms this season.

Perhaps my most unpopular view (I think), Kentucky's black uniforms from the game vs Tennessee with the white helmets and blue checkerboard pattern were my favorite uniforms in a long while.

16215.jpg

2503.jpg

5113.gif

787x.jpg

WVU '14

I always liked the Jay's angry bird head by itself and wished they featured it like they have the new one. To me it made for a modern, sharp representation of a Blue Jay.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I always liked the Jay's angry bird head by itself and wished they featured it like they have the new one. To me it made for a modern, sharp representation of a Blue Jay.

I don't think that's as unpopular as you think. I really liked the Jays angry bird, too. I think the issue that most people (myself included) was the color scheme, or at least how it was used - overwhelming black. I'm kind of glad it's gone, though. As much as I liked the old one, I like the new one better. I think the angry bird would look out of place on the current, "toned down" logo.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

I like powder blue, but I really dislike it as a helmet colour. I don't want to see the Chargers or the Panthers go with powder blue helmets, and I think the powder blue Oilers helmets are extremely overrated.

I love collar wordmarks in the NFL. I'd like to see a league-wide mandate on them for every team, save for teams like the Steelers and Jets who use them in their chest logos.

I love when football players wear team-colored shoes.

I liked the Padres' old sand-colored uniforms.

I love the use of cream (or creme) and vintage white in baseball and hockey.

I dislike stirrups.

Milwaukee Bucks' best uniforms were purple and green.

Agree or disagree with me?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D