Unpopular Opinions

On 12/26/2021 at 8:28 AM, DCarp1231 said:

I actually loved the Rams LA-transitional set from 2017-19. Specifically this uniform

spacer.png

They just look like their jerseys got lost or stolen and they're wearing borrowed ones. 

• Like 4

- I don't think that the 2 black and yellow teams have the exact same socks now.

- The fact that they went straight back to the old, dated uniforms without changing anything, it highlights the flaws that stick out like a sore thumb.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2022 at 8:27 AM, DCarp1231 said:

Hopefully this opinion fares better than my Rams one...

Until the Steelers get a better number font, their primary uniform set isn’t even Top 10.

Which NFL Teams Are Allowing Fans to Attend Games?

Steelers Fans Descend, Terrible Towels in Tow, but Find Little to Wave  About - The New York Times

Fans pack Road Warrior party

I don't think the numbers take them out of the Top 10, but the block font is the better choice by far. 

Also

http://steelersnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/HX33372.jpg

My brain tells me I should hate that yellow jersey, but for some reason, I kinda like it. 

• Like 4

AmPJ0Ty.png 

19 hours ago, colinturner95 said:

My brain tells me I should hate that yellow jersey, but for some reason, I kinda like it. 

One thing that disappointed me from the Rams rebrand (aside from the actual rebrand) was that I was hoping they would be the team to step up and finally own yellow. They really seemed like the perfect fit. 

Something like this with with white pants and royal blue instead of navy would have been great.

Rams will wear Color Rush uniforms vs. 49ers on Thursday night

• Like 10

On 1/6/2022 at 4:52 PM, colinturner95 said:

Which NFL Teams Are Allowing Fans to Attend Games?

Steelers Fans Descend, Terrible Towels in Tow, but Find Little to Wave  About - The New York Times

Fans pack Road Warrior party

I don't think the numbers take them out of the Top 10, but the block font is the better choice by far. 

Also

http://steelersnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/HX33372.jpg

The Steelers' yellow jerseys always looked cool in training camp, but maybe it's just an alternate/clash effect.

Pittsburgh Steelers training camp report: Different vibe as team begins camp  minus Antonio Brown and Le'Veon Bell - CBSSports.com

• Like 2

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I think Super Bowl XXXI is the best looking Super Bowl. Maybe it’s the field design, maybe it’s the Packers uniforms and the bright Patriots uniform, maybe it’s the Fox Broadcast, or the actual event logo but it’s the best looking one in my opinion. 

also helps that the Packers won! spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

zyyMk1d.png

4 minutes ago, clonewars2008 said:

I think Super Bowl XXXI is the best looking Super Bowl. Maybe it’s the field design, maybe it’s the Packers uniforms and the bright Patriots uniform, maybe it’s the Fox Broadcast, or the actual event logo but it’s the best looking one in my opinion. 

also helps that the Packers won! spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

That Patriots uniform is underrated (IMO). The Pats should have thrown back to it, since it would comply with the one-helmet rule. 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, JerseyJimmy said:

road pinstripes are the epitome of drip

16415003460362799325811942851265.jpg

I feel like road pinstripes (and, for some reason for me, these specific Twins uniforms) just scream late-90's/early-00's baseball aesthetic, and I absolutely love it.  I would love to see more road pinstripes.

• Like 3

spacer.png

Washington should stay as the Football Team, logos and all. I love how it feels retro, which fits a team that's 90 years old. None of the new names compare to what they have now, and the rumored uniforms frighten me.

And while they're at it, bring back yellow pants with updated stripes, please.

• Like 7

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

13 minutes ago, Bruhammydude said:

Washington should stay as the Football Team, logos and all. I love how it feels retro, which fits a team that's 90 years old. None of the new names compare to what they have now, and the rumored uniforms frighten me.

And while they're at it, bring back yellow pants with updated stripes, please.

I'm team WFT too. They stumbled on a perfect replacement name and I hope they keep it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags