Uniform Comeback Game

TheGrimReaper

81416767.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA54825946262CA40FEB96A153E04FA0995ECCE1A73E3D2E1E76A

1400650_display_image.jpg?1296455553

Call me crazy, but I always loved these Clipper uniforms.

Me too. The colour combo was great, I loved the name & number font, and the flags on the shorts were just the icing on the cake.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised these haven't shown up sooner in the thread. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the best NFL uniform ever...

redskins_lg.jpgredskins2_display_image.jpg?1291321353P_6.jpg

I could definitely live with those. I wouldn't accept many changes to the Skins uniforms, but those I wouldn't mind seeing full-time.

Wow, you have veto power, huh? :D

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Both that logo and this uniform are my most missed.

eegg2s6ui7g7ftxdy8nvm4vu6.gif

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

and they're not around anymore, but if they had survived then you know they would've adopted some terrible edge bastardization of these uniforms. I miss them very much.

whalers.jpg

wesley_whalers1.jpg

Aren't those the modern bastardizations of the uniforms people love?

I don't think I've ever mentioned how much I love the old Giants home uniforms (think 1989 World Series uniforms).

BMANGIN1077-487x575.jpg

The roads were very nice too, but I would have dropped the placket piping, to echo the homes.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

73832484.jpg

74031458.jpg

503501702.jpg

e95fbfd7.jpg

73775287.jpg

74075050.jpg

^^Never should have ditched them--the uniforms, the colors, or the nickname. Easily one of the most progressive identities MLB ever knew. Damn shame they ain't around no more.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

81416767.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA54825946262CA40FEB96A153E04FA0995ECCE1A73E3D2E1E76A

1400650_display_image.jpg?1296455553

Call me crazy, but I always loved these Clipper uniforms.

Me too. The colour combo was great, I loved the name & number font, and the flags on the shorts were just the icing on the cake.

Ditto - I've always thought this was far and away the best identity this franchise has ever had. (They have some throwbacks like these on the Mitchell & Ness clearance store on eBay, but unfortunately the smallest one is like size 54.) I wish we could see the shorts in this pic instead of the warm-up pants. In fact, I think it would have looked pretty cool if they had used the flags motif on the warm-ups as well.

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

I'm surprised these haven't shown up sooner in the thread. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the best NFL uniform ever...

redskins_lg.jpgredskins2_display_image.jpg?1291321353P_6.jpg

I could definitely live with those. I wouldn't accept many changes to the Skins uniforms, but those I wouldn't mind seeing full-time.

Wow, you have veto power, huh? :D

Do you like my changes to our Redskins uniforms?

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

73832484.jpg

74031458.jpg

503501702.jpg

e95fbfd7.jpg

73775287.jpg

74075050.jpg

^^Never should have ditched them--the uniforms, the colors, or the nickname. Easily one of the most progressive identities MLB ever knew. Damn shame they ain't around no more.

Holy cow, how'd I forget about this one?? A thousand times yes. I too wish this identity stayed, definetely a very unique and fitting identity. The colors were great, the logos were great, and the uniforms were, in my honest opinion, really among the best in the league. I don't think what they have now is necessarily bad, but if you were to put it up against the green, black, and blue identity, it'd be a sweep in favor of the green-black-blue. Good pick, Buc. That's a winner.

P.S: Anyone know if that green hat is still sold anywhere? I've tried to find it before on lids, but all thier cooperstown hats for Tampa Bay are the gradient-era caps (which I might still buy, but I'd much rather get this green one).

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Holy cow, how'd I forget about this one?? A thousand times yes. I too wish this identity stayed, definetely a very unique and fitting identity. The colors were great, the logos were great, and the uniforms were, in my honest opinion, really among the best in the league. I don't think what they have now is necessarily bad, but if you were to put it up against the green, black, and blue identity, it'd be a sweep in favor of the green-black-blue. Good pick, Buc. That's a winner.

P.S: Anyone know if that green hat is still sold anywhere? I've tried to find it before on lids, but all thier cooperstown hats for Tampa Bay are the gradient-era caps (which I might still buy, but I'd much rather get this green one).

You could check ecapcity.com or Mickey's Place. I'm not sure what they have right now, but they usually have some of the older hats. And that Devil Rays set is incredible. I miss it so much.

Alright, thanks for the suggestions Bmac! I'll definetely give those places a look!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Are you a size 6 7/8?

http://www.starstruck.com/Tampa-Bay-Devil-Rays-Dark-Green-2nd-Alternate-2007-Authentic-On-Field-5950-Fitted-Hat_376537059_PD.html

Pitt Football, without a doubt.

ds2_0121a-lg.jpg

Beautiful.

They really are. The three sets they wore from the 80s though mid-90s were awesome. I'd be watching some more Pitt football if they went back to one of them.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived