2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone post this? Eagles white mask?

8682582522_f873b5a237_c.jpg

It's called a terrible photoshop of him playing in OK.

rn_u_lanejohnson1_ms_400.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I definitely think that the Bucs would benefit from going back to a lighter and more yellower orange. the darker and the more red the orange gets it seems to blend in too much in their current set. It would be nice if the orange was more distinctive and easily seen. The numbers on the white jersey would look like a whole lot better as a result.

What's wrong with it? My focus is being distracted from the awful jersey swap by the awesome little glowing whisps around his hand. Is he warming his hands via a toaster or was he just spinning his arms in circles? "Oh look! We now have motion."

Wow. That's got to be one of the laziest swaps I've ever seen. Just... The proportions are all over the place. Like a video game character. And Tide put their name on it. Oof.

Also, why is the 1 on the shoulder burning up on re-entry to the atmosphere?

All first round picks had photos like this done by Tide as a promotion. If I remember correctly they were posted on twitter on Thursday night after the picks. While they could be better, I'm sure the mistakes were a result of the quick turnaround needed. I'll give them a pass.

This is a joke, right? It has to be a joke. Tide's :censored:ing with us, right? RIGHT?

I'm pretty sure Gladsadmad could do better than this after drinking a full bottle of Absinthe.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

As noted on Uni Watch today, Nike's promo images seem to indicate a positive trend amongst a lot of teams.

no+collars.jpg

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

As noted on Uni Watch today, Nike's promo images seem to indicate a positive trend amongst a lot of teams.

no+collars.jpg

I actually Iked the collar on the bucs, it kinda looked like a pirate shirt or something.

Is there anything different with the chiefs? Perhaps the away changes?

no+collars.jpg

I actually Iked the collar on the bucs, it kinda looked like a pirate shirt or something.

Is there anything different with the chiefs? Perhaps the away changes?

no+collars.jpg

WHY DENVER?!

That massive thick collar thing is just awful, so that makes two team now with that? (Texans)

It's clear that that jersey cut didn't have different colored collars in mind, just give it up and make it the same color as the jersey. Colored collars in general are awful anyways almost every time.

Archived