Ask A Moderator

What did Chris say to these people, exactly? The ads used to be standard click bait stuff; now it's Russian brides and single Asians and STDs.

This has something to do with herpes? I don't want to know.

1527871_200x200.jpg

• Like 1

I keep getting ads for "beautiful showhomes in Berwyn". Berwyn is a town close to me, which is of course why these fake ads are cantered there. 

The thing is... Berwyn has about 50 people living in it so I get a kick out of these huge cottages supposedly out in some field next to a run-down John Deere and the old railroad.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

55 minutes ago, monkeypower said:

I can't seem to find the option to change my signature.

Click on the drop down menu beside your name in the top right corner of the boards. Click on Account Settings. Should be the third or fourth one down in the menu on the left side.

On 4/25/2016 at 5:14 PM, CS85 said:

I wonder if there's a way to get around that, but I can't think of one.

ublock origin, and/or ghostery for web browsers.  No known way of getting around it on mobile.

I get around the ads by not scrolling to the bottom of the page. The line of demarcation as it were is pretty obvious. Don't pass it and you won't see the click bait. Honestly, I didn't know the ads were there until people pointed them out. 

• Like 2

BB52Big.jpg

36 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

I just found that I am unable to edit my posts in the mobile interface.  I am using the Chrome browser on my Androad phone.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Nope,never had that problem with that. I have an Android and it always works for me. 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

What was going on on April 26th when we had 2600+ people online here?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'll admit, I hate the ads myself. This isn't the only site I use that has clickbaity :censored: , but at least those are on the top of the page and they're small and easy to ignore. I like scrolling down to read all posts in a thread and well, the bottom button to return to the next page is awesome. But these.... why?

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

12 minutes ago, KittSmith_95 said:

I'll admit, I hate the ads myself. This isn't the only site I use that has clickbaity :censored: , but at least those are on the top of the page and they're small and easy to ignore. I like scrolling down to read all posts in a thread and well, the bottom button to return to the next page is awesome. But these.... why?

I don't know about you but I met a beautiful single girl and started making $600,000 every month, so I'm in favour of them.

• Like 7

IbjBaeE.png

On May 6, 2016 at 2:09 PM, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Seems like some of the ads around here are getting a little more... uh...  scandalous... and click baity.... is there a reason for this?  Can we un-do that?

They just want to find a date for you...

9 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

NFL.com example A

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.