NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

1 hour ago, truepg said:

I don't like how the combo of powder blue and orange looks, I'd rather they go with powder blue and red that the sleeved alternate uni used, I think the color scheme looked great:

182550501_10_large.jpg

I really don't mind the Clippers in RWB colors. It fits with tradition, the Dodgers and Angels. But, I like them as a blue dominant team. Red is nice, but it looks better as a splash like the Dodgers.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, bcon_731 said:

Two of the best Uni Sets of the Decade. 

https://imgur.com/a/F3t1Wdv

https://imgur.com/PtDO1JI

Bucks-Giannis-blocks-Vonleh-AP.jpg

1f7d5c24-5008-4fe1-8216-c953e08c5847-26-

We were just so happy to have traditional colors for ALL OF FOUR GAMES that we forgave some of the design flaws.  The multiple shades of green is awesome, the red Nike swoosh impaling the vertical blocks is nice.  The orange Harley patch next to the red and the "BUCKS" not lining up with the patch is awful, and old Bango should've been the shorts logo.  The other orange Mecca set is garbage.

7 hours ago, DavidDunn21 said:

We were just so happy to have traditional colors for ALL OF FOUR GAMES that we forgave some of the design flaws.  The multiple shades of green is awesome, the red Nike swoosh impaling the vertical blocks is nice.  The orange Harley patch next to the red and the "BUCKS" not lining up with the patch is awful, and old Bango should've been the shorts logo.  The other orange Mecca set is garbage.

Agreed the Harley logo is trash, but the fact they brought back the shades of green and red was nice. It was a bold design because take in consideration the magic just did a grey and orange uni because florida and... oranges. Plus whatever the Rockets have put out lately, minus last years earned set, the shades of red and white wordmark was clean. 

On 2/13/2020 at 3:38 PM, bcon_731 said:

Two of the worst Uni Sets of the century.

https://imgur.com/a/F3t1Wdv

https://imgur.com/PtDO1JI

Honestly, Nike has a lot of terrible uniforms in their collection but the bucks probably have 2 at least one of those top ten worst, those being those two sets. The green and red is better than the court inspired look, but god these are awful, the light shade of green and red chosen is too bright and gaudy, the vertical wordmark is rough looking, it could’ve been used much better, the unnecessary grey/off white is distracting, and on the court inspired one, who designs a uniform off a court? Really? They should’ve stopped right then and there and rethought the decision

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

On 2/14/2020 at 2:18 AM, DavidDunn21 said:

I think the Knicks should use this city set as inspiration for an updated set. The font they are using here is much superior than the cartoonish ripoff of the old font that they use. Keep the font you see here with the normal orange with blue outline and keep the trim here without the skyline. 

2020 NBA All-Star Uniforms Include Tributes to Kobe & Gianna Bryant

February 16, 2020 - 22:42 PM

This year’s colourful Nike 2020 NBA All-Star weekend uniforms are inspired by the lines of the host city of Chicago’s transit system and will include several tributes to David Stern as well as Kobe Bryant, his daughter Gianna, and the […]

Read More...

8 hours ago, dont care said:

No, guys have been wearing alts and retros pretty much every year since 2000, maybe even earlier

But it wasn't every team, it was an optional thing. I liked that much better than making every team wear a uniform that barely matches the identity. Alot of people tune into All-Star Weekend, the NBA is on a bigger stage and every team is in town, but you have teams like the Bulls wearing powder blue? That's not good.

You should show what the league looks like most of the time and not what the league is every Saturday home game or whatever.

bSLCtu2.png

13 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

But it wasn't every team, it was an optional thing. I liked that much better than making every team wear a uniform that barely matches the identity. Alot of people tune into All-Star Weekend, the NBA is on a bigger stage and every team is in town, but you have teams like the Bulls wearing powder blue? That's not good.

You should show what the league looks like most of the time and not what the league is every Saturday home game or whatever.

For some reason the bucks players wore their statement uniforms. Maybe the city is the default jersey teams are suppost to wear but the bucks got special permission or something.

2 hours ago, JELKK said:

For some reason the bucks players wore their statement uniforms. Maybe the city is the default jersey teams are suppost to wear but the bucks got special permission or something.

Same thing was with Devin Booker two and one year ago. In 2018 he wore icon jersey and in 2019 statement instead of city.

4r2eer.png

17 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

Im 99% sure damn near everyone on Earth knows what the Bulls normal uniforms look like, they are putting their city/statement jerseys out there so they can sell. Simple

Archived