NFL 2020

FormerLurker

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FormerLurker said:

That look is sex and you know it

No. It sucks. I might be divorced, but I still know what sex is 😁

We have fantastic uniforms and don't need to "mix it up" by looking less than our best.

It's where I sit.

1 hour ago, Sec19Row53 said:

No. It sucks. I might be divorced, but I still know what sex is 😁

We have fantastic uniforms and don't need to "mix it up" by looking less than our best.

Being divorced probably means you know what sex is more than you did while married

15 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Please for the love of all things Packers NO.

I think it would be cool if they did it as a special throwback but I'm honestly so sick of this Color Rush program. The only thing I think the Packers should do is bring back the extra striping that used to be on the sleeves of their jerseys. Watching old clips of the Packers last night, I could not believe how good those uniforms looked with the extra striping they took off. I love the Packers uniforms they wear now, but those extra stripes need to come back. Also, on a side note, I think the Lions need to go back to their 80s uniforms. Now those are also pretty.

2 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

I think it would be cool if they did it as a special throwback but I'm honestly so sick of this Color Rush program. The only thing I think the Packers should do is bring back the extra striping that used to be on the sleeves of their jerseys. Watching old clips of the Packers last night, I could not believe how good those uniforms looked with the extra striping they took off. I love the Packers uniforms they wear now, but those extra stripes need to come back. Also, on a side note, I think the Lions need to go back to their 80s uniforms. Now those are also pretty.

Where, exactly, is the room to put more stripes on the sleeves? 

Since today is March 1, it’s now officially next month that we’ll see all the goods. Seems like every year around this time we know less than we did the year before. The NFL/Nike/teams seem to be getting better at being leakproof, and that kind of sucks for us. I wish we had been given more little morsels to speculate on. 

That said...with six teams making major changes, have we reached a new record for one season? It’s beginning to feel like the late nineties and early aughts when half the league made drastic changes. 

Archived