Unpopular Opinions

While We're talking about the Sens, and I don't watch much NHL anymore, but... ottawa-senators.jpg

this uniform is gorgeous.

Absolutely love it.

[DUCKS]

The red looks nice....but other than that it's zero consistency. Thin black/thick white/thin black stripes on socks. White/red double stripe on the pants, and auto fill panels on the jerseys. It all makes zero sense.

Don't know how unpopular this is, but I hate the Redskins yellow pants.

I can live with them at home, but they should never ever be worn with the road whites. Did the burgundy and white pants both get thrown out? Because I don't think I've seen them in like 2-3 years.

I think it is unpopular, but I am with you. When I heard they were going to use them, I thought it sounded like a good idea. But for whatever reason, I just don't like' em.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Don't know how unpopular this is, but I hate the Redskins yellow pants.

I can live with them at home, but they should never ever be worn with the road whites. Did the burgundy and white pants both get thrown out? Because I don't think I've seen them in like 2-3 years.

Absolutely agree. The pant stripes add ANOTHER set of mismatched stripes. If they would have just had a Burgundy/white double stripe they would look a little better. The socks would have to be the next fix, though.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

The Royals' previous road script was better. The current one looks too small and weak.

vJbJe0b.jpg

The Orioles' old road script was also better than the current one.

msqHJHZ.jpg

I don't think either of those opinions are unpopular, and both are correct. The Royals change was a big blunder that didn't need to be made. That Baltimore script was too tapered, so instead of fixing it by making the right side wider, they just tilted it clockwise. Dumb.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Big unpopular opinion here, I actually don't mind the look of sleeved NBA jerseys provided it's a good looking jersey design for the team.

:banned:

• Like 1
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Notre Dame's gold-flaked bright helmets look dumb with those pants. Their old-school helmet painting look was far better...and so were the pants.

I agree. nd is one of those instances where the painted helmets were just a superior look to the hydroskinned vesions. Regardless of the fact that they more accurately portray the golden dome better they new helmets just don't look as good on field. The khaki pants are also inferior to the shiny old gold. Their all time best look was with champion/reebok when they added the dome to the collar and had contrasting gold collar/cuffs.

Heres one: I don't like the use of the word "as" in almost every single post.^

Here is one, I don't care!

Seriously, I hate that the Wildcats are preseason #1 as that is a lot of pressure for our young team.

I believe this thread may be more fitting for a conversation like this.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

The gold dropshadow works for the Giants.

The Twins, Royals, and Rockies should all rebrand.

The Braves should ditch the tomahawk.

Not sure how unpopular this is, but it would be good for the White Sox to get rid of silver and go to strictly black and white.

Not sure how unpopular this is, but it would be good for the White Sox to get rid of silver and go to strictly black and white.

Wait, they use silver?

Fake edit: It's only a trim color, no one really cares unless it's like ZOMG BIG SILVER RACING STRIPES such as the old Mets jerseys.

The Coyotes desert unis were one of the coolest unis in the league. They went from one of the most unique looks to one of the lamest.

I don't know how much of an unpopular opinion that really is. For everything visually-bizarre of the Picasso-'Yotes look, it did scream 1990s to everyone. It was one of the best looking styles from that decade in the NHL, and very fitting for the Phoenix region. Then they Glendaleified their logos to be one of the worst in the entire league.