NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they did two versions: one in the team's colors and one in the flag's colors. IMO, the flag colorways make this concept SO much better. i'm sure  the players on stage will get the team's colorway, but compare the bears. think this makes my point:

spacer.png

sig2024.png

1 hour ago, Brian E said:

they did two versions: one in the team's colors and one in the flag's colors. IMO, the flag colorways make this concept SO much better. i'm sure  the players on stage will get the team's colorway, but compare the bears. think this makes my point:

spacer.png

Those Bears hats will sell like crazy.

19 minutes ago, TheOatsMustFlow said:

This is awesome 

spacer.png

As stated already by somebody else, and it still stands, it’s pretty much every Cardinals concept on CCSLC.

da0Lbhs.png

9 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

As stated already by somebody else, and it still stands, it’s pretty much every Cardinals concept on CCSLC.

It's a great looking flag and popular symbol of Arizona. But, very true. I believe the Cardinals were the first of all Arizona sports to use the flag as a part of their uniform.

19 minutes ago, AstroBull21 said:

Seattle missed a huge opportunity to use the Seattle city flag...

1200px-Flag_of_Seattle.svg.png

Instead they based it off of the 12th man Flag

ff_3341530-6ade106123e7654c2764_full.jpg

yeah, that's a bad call.

New England is another one.  The Krafts use the New England flag so well with the Revolution, but here they reportedly insisted on using the Foxborough seal.

FoxboroughSeal.png image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-s3.si.com%2Fimages%2FNew-Era-On-Stage-NFL-Draft-New-England-Patriots-Low-Profile-59FIFTY-%25283%2529.jpg&q=85

NFL, New Era Release the 2019 NFL Draft Cap Collection

April 2, 2019 - 16:23 PM

With just three weeks until the 2019 National Football League Draft is held at Nashville, the league and New Era have released the 2019 NFL Draft Cap designs for 31* of the league’s 32 teams. *The Jets design has yet […]

Read More...

41 minutes ago, AstroBull21 said:

Geography lessons from the NFL:

- Seattle is the only region in the league that uses the number 12

- Tampa Bay is now a city

That looks like a good start but the severed head with the upside down side burn has to go go go.  Absolutely the stupidest logo in the NFL.  Too bad they were wearing this crap when they won SB's because I agree it will make it much harder to straighten that mess out.

I've had a huge problem with the severed head logo since day one and the silver color scheme. I get that they wanted the severed head to have a "wrap around look" like the Seahawks but it doesn't work because of the way it lays across the helmet.  The geometry doesn't work.  Looks hideous.  Silver is not suitable for a team called "Patriots."  Silver & blue color scheme is used on at least 30% of the teams in the NFL.  Make this team look like a USFL reject.

1.  Get rid of severed head

2.  Go back to Pat Patriot or something that actually makes sense.

3.  Get rid of ALL silver in the uniform.  This is the one team that should be in red white and blue.  PATRIOTS - Get it?

4.  White or red helmet color

5 hours ago, AstroBull21 said:

I'd disagree. I've lived here for 30 years and don't think I've ever noticed the Seattle flag flying anywhere. On the other hand you see more 12 flags than American flags in the city so that, by default, is the actual flag of the city. 

Archived