College Football 2020

Kevin W.

On 12/28/2020 at 6:56 PM, aawagner011 said:

Ohio State needs to switch to these permanently. They’re too good to not use full time and are easily identifiable as the Buckeyes. The other design is fine and cohesive but the vintage stripe is top notch.

Agreed, as long as they ditch the black TV numbers on the red jersey. I know it’s a throwback element but it was bad then and it’s bad now. 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

Agreed, as long as they ditch the black TV numbers on the red jersey. I know it’s a throwback element but it was bad then and it’s bad now. 

They should use the oversized shoulder numbers.

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

12 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

I wouldn't say "bad" but white TV numbers is preferred look on a primary (as an alt/throwback I love 'em).

6 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

They should use the oversized shoulder numbers.

Pass.

• Like 1

It doesn't shock me that Iowa State is busting out the mostly lucky black jerseys... I say mostly lucky because they wore those jerseys in the loss to Oklahoma in the Big 12 title game.

With the games on right now... Tulsa has a red, white and blue version of their word mark on a white helmet for the Armed Forces Bowl.

For the Arizona Bowl, San Jose State is in all white jerseys and white helmet while Ball State is in red jerseys and white helmets with the 'Running Cardinal' logo (as I like to call it) on it. Can anyone tell me the explanation for the 'Running Cardinal' logo for Ball State?

1 hour ago, Seadragon76 said:

It doesn't shock me that Iowa State is busting out the mostly lucky black jerseys... I say mostly lucky because they wore those jerseys in the loss to Oklahoma in the Big 12 title game.

With the games on right now... Tulsa has a red, white and blue version of their word mark on a white helmet for the Armed Forces Bowl.

For the Arizona Bowl, San Jose State is in all white jerseys and white helmet while Ball State is in red jerseys and white helmets with the 'Running Cardinal' logo (as I like to call it) on it. Can anyone tell me the explanation for the 'Running Cardinal' logo for Ball State?

It's a throwback and it's better than the regular logo on one side and Ball State wordmark on the other.

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, Seadragon76 said:

It’s a throwback school logo. 

The Ducks are going with their best and most “traditional” road combo, yellow/white/yellow, against Iowa State in the Fiesta Bowl:

I’m ecstatic to see this combo again, especially since they’re wearing yellow cleats this time around instead of the white cleats that they wore with this combo last season. Too bad the Cyclones will be in all-black, but at least the Ducks will look their best.

• Like 5

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, OHK said:

Speaking of Ball State, really liked their look. Best uniform for a football team nicknamed the Cardinals? The only change I'd make is to have the pant striping consistent with the shoulder striping.

EqlwB3sU0AAc8c3?format=jpg

They should permanently make that helmet part of the rotation.

EogFkjWUcAAU5e4?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Webfooter said:

At least one team knew to wear their school colors.

Of all of the schools to be a fan of and say that... remember when y’all wore silver and volt in the biggest game in program history?

• Like 6

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

12 hours ago, JTernup said:

Of all of the schools to be a fan of and say that... remember when y’all wore silver and volt in the biggest game in program history?

Don't forget they wore silver and black in their second biggest game too. 

• Like 4

Georgia-Cincinnati....well it is contrasting... and they are wearing school colors... so... Maybe a white helmet for Cincy would help. But it looks fine. 

• Like 1

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again