Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Fjm said:

Based on the logo and word mark, my guess is the uniforms will be similar to the classic royal and yellows, but with white numbers. 

Huh. I'd say, based on the logo and wordmark, this uniform is going to skew decidedly modern, and will only be similar to the classic uniform in the "inspired by" corporate-speak way.

12 minutes ago, 8993 said:

I'm not the biggest fan, but I don't hate it either. One thing I can't stop looking at, though, is the sloppy line work. The lack of congruence is killing me.

ctWcJ1p.jpg

How many fonts match the angle of the initial stroke of a capital L and A?  Why should they do it here?

15 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

How many fonts match the angle of the initial stroke of a capital L and A?  Why should they do it here?

Just to add on, L and A don’t have the same parallel lines in regular non-italicised  fonts

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 hours ago, CherryMX said:

This has been posted about 5 dozen times in this thread.

Stop posting it.

Stop it.

Hey man, this thread is 323 pages long, I come and go, so I didn't see it before, sorry for adding to the fire, but it's definitely relevant if Angelo State has the money to fight it.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

39 minutes ago, 8993 said:

I'm not the biggest fan, but I don't hate it either. One thing I can't stop looking at, though, is the sloppy line work. The lack of congruence is killing me.

ctWcJ1p.jpg

👏 THIS 👏 IS 👏 HOW 👏 LETTERS 👏 WORK 👏

It's been said plenty, but this is exactly how L's and A's work. It's fine.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

16 minutes ago, Dilbert said:

Ill say it. I think the LA Chargerhorn is the worst Big four sports logo to come out since the Buffaslug.

spacer.png

IDK man this is a thing and looks way worse in my eyes. 

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

8 minutes ago, AgentColon2 said:

That's a half-assed CCSLC post but with profanity. How the mighty have fallen, huh?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived