Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait why does only one uniform have tv numbers?! That's ridiculously stupid. Also, two different path varietys? I thought the patriots look have no coordination, these look like they were made by two different people and they didn't find out how different the designs were until now. 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Just now, Froob said:

Man those road jerseys are so much worse than these

spacer.png

I don't understand why they went with the shoulder horn style on the home but not the away -- it makes the away look really bland and cheap. It's such a good look too, as seen here.

sport-scarf_vikes_zps08004021.png

I don't mind these.

The home is definitely better than the road.  The gradient actually kind of works with the white on the pants striping.  The segmented horn is a lateral move but they thankfully restrained themselves from using the different hues.  The font is nice and thankfully the team name is an actual patch and not a Seahawks/former Browns like forced striping pattern.

I'm not as thrilled by the road set.  The lack of blue striping on the pants is an odd choice as is the different shoulder horn and the sudden use of numbers.  The "bone" shade doesn't bother me but they just need more color.

And seriously, if you think these are worse than the Falcons you need to make an appointment with your local optometrist.

VmWIn6B.png

Even over the last five minutes, I'm starting to kinda like the home uniform (again, not what they should have done...but in a vacuum...)

I think the Rams are now at the top of the list of "biggest gap between home and road."  The home has some nice colors and features.  The road uniform is a pile of garbage. The patch looks cheap...the white on the pants...it's all terrible.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Now that we have a clear view, I expect one of the alts to be a more traditional away uniform, and in 5 years, instead of a full reverse, it’ll probably be some minor tweaks, like getting rid of the segmented crap, and no more graidents. They found a good base, and then screwed up everything else. Atlanta is still worse though.

spacer.png

Just now, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

These look sooo cheap.  I had to triple check and see if this was actually real and not some crappy concept.  

What's with the fake me out advertisement patch?  Rams had a layup opportunity and of course they screwed it up

Honestly, I think that patch is exactly the purpose. A placeholder for a future advertising patch, seems kind of obvious now.

Archived