NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

I'm not sure if this is unpopular or not but considering the amount of concepts I see with it on here it may be: Black does not belong anywhere on the 49ers uniforms in any place but the logo outlines. It totally screws up the otherwise perfect colour balance and muddies an incredible look. For some reason people act like this isnt BFBS.

• Like 16
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

You want a conspiracy theory?  Jags sent out a series of tweets. Take the first letter of every tweet and it spells out primary. More tweets to come. Could this be a secret message announcing teal as primary? Probably not, but I'm desperate! 

Yeah, its on the previous page where it was brought up.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

We now have --

I-S 

P-R-I-M-A-R-Y

Definitely seems like there's more coming. Now we wait. 

giphy.gif

Weathering the storm

How about that?

It’s time...

To rise

Eliminate all others

Ladies and gentlemen, the Jags are wearing White over black all season!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, heavybass said:

Sounds like Teal's primary to me... meyer wants a consistant look and teal is consistant.

Hopefully Meyer also hates monochrome. I'm actually a huge fan of this set, provided the jersey and pants never match. (not saying improvements can't be made or that the pants shouldn't have stripes)

6 minutes ago, rorinator said:

I think the Jets new uniforms have actually really grown on me. Besides the status quo logo change and BFBS (that I can live with), I think it's an upgrade over the butchered Namath-shoulders and ugly shade of green...

As a Jets Fan I am very indifferent about these uniforms. I think in the right lighting the colors look amazing. Particularly that matchup against the Rams but the New York on the chest is just downright corny.

58 minutes ago, rorinator said:

I think the Jets new uniforms have actually really grown on me. Besides the status quo logo change and BFBS (that I can live with), I think it's an upgrade over the butchered Namath-shoulders and ugly shade of green...

The current uniforms are an abomination but I agree that the previous uniform had issues but they could’ve been easily fixed.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

I'd bet the farm the Jags will get new unis the first year they are allowed. 

Absolutely. Has any team had as many completely new uniform identities as the Jaguars have since 1996?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

I'd bet the farm the Jags will get new unis the first year they are allowed. 

I wouldn't say full new unis but perhaps some touchups. ( stripes and refinement ) I used to think they would bring gold back but I honestly don’t see this at this point.

• Like 1

#DTWD #GoJaguars