College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

On 9/17/2018 at 2:05 AM, Mingjai said:

Since BYU already has both white and royal pants to wear with their royal jerseys, all they would need to do is add a white jersey with royal trim and they’d be all set to wear royal on the road.

Rumors among BYU fans are that BYU will break out a white and royal blue combo on the road this week versus Washington because the athletic department has switched from encouraging fans from wearing white to wearing royal to the UW game. On the other hand it could be that the AD came to the obvious realization that away fans wearing white wouldn’t stand out as well as royal blue would (fans in navy wouldn’t would well against UW’s purple). We’ll see… 

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still no official uniform release from the Ducks, but they broke in their chrome helmets during today’s walkthrough practice, and it looks like they’re going with dark green decals on the back:

7woLtAB.jpg

C1V7qx8.jpg

When they unveiled their new set, it looked like the numbers and accents on the white jerseys might be a dark green, so that’s probably why the decals are green. In addition, the inline in the numbers are iridescent green, so the green decals do fit in with the rest of the uniform:

39203138_10156571591084706_1915535296389

That image makes the numbers and accents look pretty obviously green, but they appear more black in certain lighting conditions, as seen here:

39208435_10156571590819706_7657001423963

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Still no official uniform release from the Ducks, but they broke in their chrome helmets during today’s walkthrough practice, and it looks like they’re going with dark green decals on the back:

7woLtAB.jpg

C1V7qx8.jpg

When they unveiled their new set, it looked like the numbers and accents on the white jerseys might be a dark green, so that’s probably why the decals are green. In addition, the inline in the numbers are iridescent green, so the green decals do fit in with the rest of the uniform:

That image makes the numbers and accents look pretty obviously green, but they appear more black in certain lighting conditions, as seen here:

Still surprised that they went with the dark green on the whites instead of sticking with the apple green they've gravitated towards the past few years.  Going with the apple green would really have helped their ability to mix and match elements better, even if they don't plan on doing that much this season.

19 hours ago, Ben5 said:

Obviously the Tulane jersey and pants are bad, but I like the helmet. I would eliminate the green in the center of the helmet and make the blue one large stripe. Overall, I think it looks fun.

The helmet is easily the least offensive element of the uniform. My comment was aimed specifically at the school's insistence on trying to shoehorn black/gray into their uniform rotation.

gYH2mW9.png

Anyone have any word on Ohio State's unis this weekend?

Whenever they play us (Penn State), they tend to wear the gimmick uniforms, saving the classics for the Michigan game. Penn State is in blue as always, and I just want to add  that I'll be there, right in the heart of the student section.

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

19 hours ago, upperV03 said:

7woLtAB.jpg

C1V7qx8.jpg

Those are awesome.

Ducks confirmed to be breaking out the new chrome/white/white set tomorrow night:

Should be a pretty good looking game with the Ducks in all-white with chrome and dark green/black accents against Cal in their sharp navy/gold/navy combo.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

6 hours ago, flyersfan said:

Anyone have any word on Ohio State's unis this weekend?

Whenever they play us (Penn State), they tend to wear the gimmick uniforms, saving the classics for the Michigan game. 

Um.

DwayneHaskins.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

20 minutes ago, whitedawg22 said:

Um.

DwayneHaskins.jpg

Ohio State hasn't announced any alternate uniforms for this year yet and I'd expect that to be the case until either Nebraska or Michigan. I'm not sure we'll see the Michigan white out uniforms either but I'm not sure if they're still technically available.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, rohlfyboy said:

JMU unveiled a new helmet for their game at Richmond tomorrow. I really dig the new Duke Dog/Virginia logo, but the unnecessary gray helmet sticks out like a sore thumb. Also hate that it has the logo on one side and the numbers on the other side.

They forgot the eastern shore....

Siginature.png.90aaa7d86f8ba1448206f0cbc8f97442.pngBahamasBowl_SIG.pngCxpIxxZ.png

Archived