NHL changes 2019-20

BJ Sands

6 hours ago, Kevin W. said:

God only knows how far Anaheim would've gone if Burke had stuck around for longer.

They probably would've kept the same uniform around for even longer. Note that their third-eventually-turned-home jersey and the re-introduction of the Mighty Ducks logo only came about after he left.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vegas has updated the center ice design at T-Mobile Arena.

spacer.png

With the primary logo on a gold background, this could be a potential preview of their upcoming 3rd jersey. It wouldn't surprise me if the 3rd also puts more emphasis on the flourish design that's sublimated on their main jersey sleeves/logo.

2 hours ago, philly97flyer said:

Couple of hints in here about possible 80’s throwbacks for the Flyers. She mentions a “darker orange”, which is the color that appears on the tv screen behind her for most of the video.

Edit: The game is against LA, who could easily wear their white heritage jersey.

The Kings aren't wearing their heritage jerseys until February, against the Avs and Canucks. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

23 minutes ago, WSU151 said:
3 hours ago, philly97flyer said:

Couple of hints in here about possible 80’s throwbacks for the Flyers. She mentions a “darker orange”, which is the color that appears on the tv screen behind her for most of the video.

Edit: The game is against LA, who could easily wear their white heritage jersey.

The Kings aren't wearing their heritage jerseys until February, against the Avs and Canucks. 

It's too bad that the Kings won't be wearing their heritage jersey because on the same road trip they'll face Carolina in their Hartford throwbacks.

Cooperalls or GTFO.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'm kind of amazed at how slow the league and adidas have been unveiling new uniforms this summer. Last year was full of summer announcements...not so much this year. The NBA is running circles around the NHL in this regard. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

5 hours ago, WSU151 said:

I'm kind of amazed at how slow the league and adidas have been unveiling new uniforms this summer. Last year was full of summer announcements...not so much this year. The NBA is running circles around the NHL in this regard. 

The NBA also has thirty million jerseys for every team. 😛

Vegas make almost every other nhl team look uninspired and devoid of ideas when it comes to their branding. Theyve done such a good job of marketing their identity. Nhl teams could and should be doing more like vags do, its in the details. They really care. Love it.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Since the 50th patch for the Sabres on the anniversary jersey was on the chest, I was thinking that the Sabres would finally get rid of the TV numbers on the primaries.  I shouldn't be all that surprised that they are not, though.  Even the Sharks replaced them with their 25th anniversary patch.

And, all patches should go on the chest for all teams, with the exception of the Rangers and Red Wings.

Archived