Unpopular Opinions

philip-rivers-si.jpg

Is 100x better than

philip-rivers.jpg

IMO, the nightime lighting @ Qualcomm makes that uniform look really bad. However, during the day it looks awesome.

I just hate the navy facemask on that helmet. I wish they'd go to a white one.

Those Chargers alts suck because they aren't using a true powder blue.

In the same state but a different sport, the current Sharks identity is the best they've ever had. I think the addition of orange really works for them.

Sharks12.png

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

In the same state but a different sport, the current Sharks identity is the best they've ever had. I think the addition of orange really works for them.

Sharks12.png

If it weren't for the front numbers I would agree wholeheartedly. Can't understand why they used that generic black alter in the playoffs last year.

Sharks12.png

If it weren't for the front numbers I would agree wholeheartedly. Can't understand why they used that generic black alter in the playoffs last year.

I hate their alt. It's just so drab and boring.

The Sabres current set is far superior to the their pre 1996 duds. The road white in particular looks spectacular. They could do without the piping and front numbers but it gets points for having a uniform striping pattern and superior logo.

Surprised that I'm in the minority on this one, but I love the Brewers' current uniforms.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Surprised that I'm in the minority on this one, but I love the Brewers' current uniforms.

I'm with you there

Also I found out I'm in a minority on this (I think) but the Motre Bame Brewers set is the worst set the Crew ever wore, period. Ugly

Something I've just realized recently... I think the Houston Rockets have some of the coolest looking uniforms in the NBA. The striping on the sides just makes the uniform IMO. Home and road are great, third uniform with some yellow is a great change-up. Overall solid set.

220px-Tracy_McGrady_1.jpg

..maybe not the best picture.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Best Sabres sweaters:

21Sabres.1.600.jpg

ryanMiller.jpg

Slug and all. It's grown on me... but only on the CCM template. The Edge template makes every team look like garbage.

The blue one looks sort of nice... if you blur your eyes and forget that the logo in no way resembles a Buffalo. The white one is and will always be the worst in Sabres History, edge or otherwise.

I'm with you as well. Beautiful.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

philip-rivers-si.jpg

Is 100x better than

philip-rivers.jpg

IMO, the nightime lighting @ Qualcomm makes that uniform look really bad. However, during the day it looks awesome.

I just hate the navy facemask on that helmet. I wish they'd go to a white one.

The thing that kills the Chargers' uniform for me isn't the home uniforms, each of which look fine. It's the away uniform, specifically, the fact that the pants and the socks are the same color. The jersey looks great, but navy socks below navy pants make the lower half of the uniform look drab and heavy.

5gFtx.jpg

If the Chargers had literally any other conceivable sock besides solid navy, this uniform would be killer. They could go with the obvious white/navy stripe, like they used to do with their navy pants. Or, if they were feeling crazy, they could go with yellow, powder blue, or some kind of stripe using the lightning bolt. But the semi-leotard look (semi because their pants have a stripe and the socks don't) sucks.

G7jaH.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .