2022-23 NBA Logo & Jersey Changes

kimball

9 hours ago, pepis21 said:

I don't see screws on this photo. Did they receive a brand new floor after 20+ years?

Celtics court has changed quite a bit over the last 20 years but they were only subtle changes that people on this forum would notice. This year is the first major change to the center court logo since 1999 which is when they finally moved on from the Boston Garden specific logo.

• Like 1

bSLCtu2.png

Ok so they still got classic floor and unfortunately 2k leak was right, I hope they ditch that like 75th court, could at least paint inside of logo on white just like it should be. On the other hand in this case I'm not mad that TD Garden goes to sides because it gives vibes of their pre-2009 courts (I hope they put them diagonally not opposite) but ofc I don't like ads.

Anyway I think I'll stick with the old design in my 2k.

BTW. I counted 20 new alternates including Cavs and Jazz and speaking about Jazz. There is apparently a 5 years rule like in NFL but is not applied to statements which could be switch every two years. So it look like there is a possibility for Jazz to introduce new purple statement in 2024 along with matching court and use it mostly as a primary until they will be allowed to rebrand themselves.

4r2eer.png

52 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

I just saw on a Kraken fan group that Sonics news will drop in about a week??? 😮

I presume this is the result of a since-deleted tweet that suggested the league would make a pre-season announcement about expansion to Seattle and Las Vegas. It's been refuted. This is from the sports business reporter for the Las Vegas Review-Journal. 

• Dislike 1

On 9/24/2022 at 11:59 AM, the admiral said:

Hell yeah, I love oral deep-dives. I wish they had stuck with those, too, but as I said about the Nuggets before, as novel as it was, it never really made sense. Quirky for quirky's sake, for lack of a better term? (I had to spell it out; I realized just saying "QFQS" about rainbows would have been pretty awk.)

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

sig.png

On 9/24/2022 at 9:15 AM, chakfu said:

I don't want any Nuggets jersey that's not rainbow skyline and I want a deep dive oral history of its origin

Actually ... https://theathletic.com/640588/2018/11/13/the-department-store-box-a-pair-of-tattoos-and-a-tinge-of-regret-the-true-story-of-the-nuggets-iconic-rainbow-skyline-uniforms/ 

• Like 1

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

On 9/22/2022 at 12:45 PM, Conrad. said:

Bothers me that they won't paint the other side of the free throw circle to its original color. I didn't whine originally when the Jazz did it a few years back because I thought it was just a one-time mistake. But hey, that's the norm now SMH...

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

comical seeing the jazz on media day trying to hide their main jerseys. all you see are the purple throwbacks and a few shots of the black jerseys just cause the league probably told them to lol.

They so clearly botched this rebrand and are trying desperately to bury how bad they :censored:ed up lmao

• Like 2

Those black and yellow uniforms are the real reason Donovan Mitchell wanted to leave Utah. He’d even rather wear the new Cleveland practice unis. I’m convinced and I won’t accept anything different. 

• Like 8

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

On 9/15/2022 at 5:45 PM, Shadojoker said:

OH NO!!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮 

I can't believe the leaks were true!

People hating on the ʟᴀɴᴅ jerseys while forgetting that the sKʏ have been around since 2006 😆

spacer.png

spacer.png

• LOL 4

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

On 8/21/2022 at 10:59 PM, LAL_BITW said:

Seems like the Rockets will use their Mixtape edition as City Jerseys this season

I wouldn't be suprise if they use version with diamond 75th logos. Just like Jazz use leftover Classics from 19/20 or Suns and Jazz use their 20/21 City in 21/22 without updated diamond logos.

4r2eer.png