College Football 2019

29texan

I should’ve posted this with that^, but now that the Beavs will have worn their new all-black, all-white, and all-orange sets, it’d be nice to see them start mixing and matching a bit with some of these combos:

spacer.png

At the very least I’d like to see B/B/W, B/O/B, and B/W/B. I’m also curious to see if they end up debuting another helmet option later in the season or if they really are gonna stick with the black as the lone option. Personally I’d like to see a new off-white helmet option with the B/O/B stripe to match the off-white jerseys and pants.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/25/2019 at 4:48 AM, jmac11281 said:

I love the combo of blue and orange but I can't say that I have ever liked any Boise State uniform or helmet. 

You know what looks even better than a blue and orange football team?

A blue and orange football team that plays on a normal looking surface.

5d748a304bc4d.image.jpg?resize=945,630

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

1 hour ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Maryland going all black for their Black Out game vs Penn State tonight, as seen on a mannequin on Sports Center.  SC adds questionable commentary about the uniforms being sick

Anytime someone throws in a "Wedding Crashers" reference is good with me.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

2 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Maryland going all black for their Black Out game vs Penn State tonight, as seen on a mannequin on Sports Center.  SC adds questionable commentary about the uniforms being sick

I thought Van Pelt and Kurkjian were contractually obligated to cover all things Maryland?

5 hours ago, radchad said:

I liked the blue turf as a novelty thing when they were the only team doing it.  But now we have red at Eastern Washington, gray at Eastern Michigan, teal at Coastal Carolina, etc. and it all just feels like a dumb gimmick

It feels like a dumb gimmick for the very good reason that it inarguably is a dumb gimmick.  Even when it was just Boise it was a dumb gimmick, but when half a dozen other rinky dink programs jump on the embarrassing bandwagon, a school like Boise, which at least would like to see itself as semi legitimate, should look around at the clownish company it's suddenly keeping.

5 hours ago, radchad said:

I liked the blue turf as a novelty thing when they were the only team doing it.  But now we have red at Eastern Washington, gray at Eastern Michigan, teal at Coastal Carolina, etc. and it all just feels like a dumb gimmick

I don't like the red, but the others I like.  It's color coordination! haha

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

18 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

It feels like a dumb gimmick for the very good reason that it inarguably is a dumb gimmick.  Even when it was just Boise it was a dumb gimmick, but when half a dozen other rinky dink programs jump on the embarrassing bandwagon, a school like Boise, which at least would like to see itself as semi legitimate, should look around at the clownish company it's suddenly keeping.

Growing up in Idaho in the 80s and 90s, I always thought the Smurf turf seemed bush league. But then BSU was a I-AA school, so I always justified it by the fact that the Broncos were literally bush league. 

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

1 hour ago, lahaye7 said:

This Wisconsin/ Northwestern game looks like a Tecmo Bowl version of NCAA football.   

I figure one thing, an 8 bit loop of On Wisconsin would be an improvement over Safety Dan :D

But for real though, Under Armour couldn't have made actual throwbacks?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

LIU and CCU are examples of UA being lazy.  They can give Southern U a custom number font but not these two?  Yet they give a different number font to the LIU soccer teams?  Pisses me off.

LIU should have the shark logo on the sides and the stripe on top should end in a shark tail fin in the back.

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

20 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

What's going on with the TAMU coaches polos?

They basically have the school and adidas logos on the sleeves, but huge patches, like the Arkansas hogs on sleeves.

Adidas has done that with all of their schools this year. Did the NCAA authorize bigger logos? Or is it a case that the change in colors makes the logo look bigger?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived